LOGMET

LOGMET Employee Reviews

United States14 reviews
Not a bad company. Good part time work. They respect your schedule. Always something different. Co worker are cool to be around. Medical a lot better then my full time job.
The LOGMET position I filled was for a government contractor to repair military aircraft instruments. I was responsible for testing, disassembling, cleaning, troubleshooting, repairing, assembling, and final operational checkout of various aircraft instruments. Very rewarding to be able to get an instrument working as designed knowing that it was an important item needed for military operations. The company failed to inform us that the contract was not renewed in an appropriate amount of time. Our shop supervisor told us “this is the end” with less than two weeks. Many employees were not able to find a new job and are now applying for unemployment to try to make ends meet. There was nothing official from LOGMET at all.
Give us your option about
a typical work day

what you learned

management

work place culture

I don't feel the need to give any more for your review
Really loved working for this company. Most everyone was really nice and willing to help me learn and grown. Management wasn't very involved in the daily run of things for me. I hardly ever saw my supervisor unless someone got into trouble on the crew. The total lack of knowledge or care or willingness to pick up current employees to train or give them a chance new contracts really has put me off on this company.
Cons
Lack of job security
Amazing place to work. you really get to know how to do your job within the first month of being there. great co workers and laid back with amazing pay.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I have nothing good to say. Hours are controlled, favoritism, Not professional at all. Dont get paid all your wage.???????????????????????????????????
Overall great place to work but the pay was not enough. Managers are good and fun to be around, despite not being paid enough it was a great experience!
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
No room for advancement at all
There not really advancement here. No one trains you properly and the job is not really secure. Everyone uses foil launguage and I find that very unprofessional. Some sit on the job on the phone and it’s sad because most people work for their paycheck. Pay is not always on time.
Pros
You get a desk
Cons
No advancement, poor management.
The work was rather sporadic. I was able to create some excel programs for pricing. I learned a lot about wage determinations and service contracts.
Meeting different people every day driving air crews to different points in the city made the job interesting and fun.The day went by fast even when working 10 or 12 hour shifts.
Pros
Great pay work environment
Cons
no medical
Terrible experience. Worst government contracting company I've ever worked for. Best decision I ever made was to leave terrible benefits and leave. Focus is on making money off of you not your well being. Very superficial people and it shows they aren't good at it.
Pros
Good working environment. Hired well skilled workers. Always paid on time. Management was easy to work with. They gave us a clothing allowance to buy coveralls winter gear and boots.
Wayne and his team are very supportive and hands on. Pleasure to work with them and willing to go the extra mile to support them
Assist member with PCS moves, and guide members thru the mandatory move.mil website. Love helping out members, even with information that is not within our area, still assist them on where to get the correct information.
Pros
Free lunch, free gym, free work outs
Cons
Expensive Healthcare
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOGMET. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7