LogoNation powered by HALO Employee Reviews

Great Outside Sales Position
Assistant Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 16, 2016
I've been with LogoNation for 3+ years and highly recommend the company and CAM position. At the least it is a great entry level outside sales position, but really the job is a very rewarding career. The compensation structure is fantastic and the company is small enough that no one gets lost in the shuffle.
Pros
Positive management, one on one coaching, compensation
Cons
Wear and tear on vehicle
Great Outside Sales Position
Assistant Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 9, 2015
I've been with LogoNation for several years and still love my job! You're not micro-managed but support is a phone call away. They give you extensive training and managers will do regular ride-alongs with you. The owners, home office staff, and managers are always available, if needed. Everyday is a new day, new people, and new scenery. You receive a base salary but the commission and weekly/monthly incentives are uncapped. You also receive a car allowance, health insurance allowance and cell phone allowance.
Pros
Great earning potential.
Cons
If you are not self-motivated, prefer an office atmosphere, or don't like driving then this will not be the right position for you.
Structure
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 6, 2017
This is a great first job if you are trying to get your feet wet in outside sales. There is lack of structure with this company so you must be a self starter.
Pros
people
Cons
no benefits
enjoyed my short time LogoNation
packing and shipping lead (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMarch 28, 2017
A typical day for me was simple ,check shirts for any damages or misprints fold and pack shirts. I learned how to work better as a team. The business was small and the management was the best I have seen in a long time. I was treated very kindly and always had an open door policy available.
Pros
offered free lunches, great management
Great Entry-level B2B Sales Experience
Community Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCFebruary 25, 2015
If you have no prior sales experience but you want to enter the fast-paced, exciting sales field then LogoNation is the job for you. This is the best type of job to be out in the field on your own instead of ever being behind a desk. You are responsible for working your territory on your own but you will always have ongoing support from your manager and the home office. Also, the base salary plus commission is great. You are ideally in charge of what you make monthly. On top of that, there are monthly incentives where you can win gift cards, trips, ipads, etc. It's nice to have a job that rewards you for your work. The skills you learn through this job are incredibly valuable long-term.The biggest challenge is the driving. Ideally most of your towns will be within an hour of your house but that will not always be the case. You could be travelling further distances. However, they will work with you to ensure that you are not wearing yourself out and working 12+ hours a day with the commute. You are reimbursed for your gas and given a car allowance monthly for the wear and tear on your car.
Pros
base + commission + monthly and quarterly incentives, b2b sales experience, ongoing support
Cons
lots of driving-wear and tear on car
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 10, 2016
Very Comfortable environment to work in. Friendly coworkers. The job description was accurate and I was able to learn the job quickly. Not micro-managed.
Pros
Job is easy to learn. Good hours and pay.
Cons
Traffic can cause delays at times to and from work
Community Account Manager (CAM) Review
Community Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCJune 10, 2015
LogoNation is a well rounded entry-level sales job for someone who is extremely self-motivated and driven. There is un-capped potential with this company and you are truly part of a team. The best part is that each week there is a team meeting to discuss the best days for the team and talk about incentives. LogoNation also takes excellent care of their employees. If you ever need help you can call the home office and they can answer any questions you have. If you do have a question one of the administrators can not answer then community account managers can speak directly to the owners of the company.

In addition to the home office support, each team is assigned a manager. The managers are one of a kind and want you to succeed. They talk with you on tough days. Like any B2B sales job there can be longer days and they can be a critical part in making that day better. CAMs report to them daily and they are a great support system. The managers have all been with the company for many years so they are experienced. They enjoy teaching and giving lots of feedback when they ride with you. LogoNation is a great company and I plan to stay with them for a extended amount of time.
Pros
100% Gas Reimbursement, Wear&Tear compensation for vehicle, Health Care Reimbursement, Incentives (vacations- cash prizes- gift-cards- ect.), Base Pay, Fantastic Experience
Cons
Driving; Number of large boxes for deliveries
Great Place to work, with growth opportunities.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 5, 2014
I grew up in a small town, and it feels great helping smaller communities promote their businesses with the CommuniTee. I feel like part of a family with LogoNation, rather than being just a number. It is family owned, and the owners are at the office almost everyday. They cater in, have treats in the breakroom, and have fun events throughout the year. I have gained a lot of experience with not only graphic design, but with customer service as well. Not only do designers create ads for the businesses, but we contact them daily to make sure the ad exceeds their expectations. The staff at the home office is great, and everyone is willing to help. Bonuses can be achieved each month, and it always feels great being rewarded for your hard work. They offer paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401(k) with a company match. It is a growing company, that offers growth opportunities, not only in the graphics department, but also as a CAM. Working for LogoNation has been a great experience, and has created great opportunities for me.
Pros
Great atmosphere, gain experience, growth opportunities, not just a number.
Good B2B starting job
Coummunity Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Portage, MINovember 4, 2015
I like how the company does surveys every year to see how they are doing and what needs to be changed. They are open to suggestions at anytime. They try and please the customers all the time.
Pros
You meet a lot of people, The monthly and weekly incentives are awesome, Also there is not cap to your income.
Cons
All the traveling can get time consuming.
Fun and interesting
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 27, 2017
I enjoyed this job very much and probably would have continued with it if I hadn't moved across country. The biggest downside is that I put a large number of miles on my car.
Alot of Travel
Community Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 10, 2017
Business to business outside sales, generate your own leads, be willing to travel up to 180 miles a day (90 miles each day). Offers pretty good commissions and bonuses
Great work on your own environment
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 13, 2014
It's a great way to be personable with customers and a work at your own pace environment .
Workday
Sales Support/ Accounts receivable (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJuly 25, 2012
Assist 50+ sales representatives throughout the Southeast and Mid west.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogoNation powered by HALO. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4