Logos Technologies

Logos Technologies Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA15 reviews
Toxic work culture. You will be lied to and given the run around.
Benefits are standard. No one is direct with you. Toxic management. Salary pitiful. Snacks are good. Engineers and Project Managers are great. HQ is decorated nice.
Pros
Snacks. Dress code.
Cons
Toxic work culture. Salary. Shadiness among executives and some management.
Friendly and easy going
Working hours are very relaxed, and working from home is rarely a problem. It's the only place I have ever worked that encourages people to either work from home or take PTO during inclement weather. They really care about their employees.
fantastic place to work
Relaxed atmosphere but full of very hard workers. Everyone was genuinely nice and the company went out of its way to create fun events for everyone to build camaraderie, felt almost like a family.
Generally most people were good to work with.
I observed the HR Director discriminated against women and people of color. It was difficult to work in this environment as you were discouraged from talking to co-workers.

Busy environment but a very distrusting atmosphere.G
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
HR Director gave poor representation of the firm.
Very Smart and Ambitious Coworkers
Absolutely loved working for Logos. Only the ability to acquire new contracts was the reason for leaving.
Great work/life balance.
Pros
Work/life Salary
Cons
No work
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Good employees
Corporation was focused on government contracts. Employees were very active, technical, and engaging. Immediate management very supportive of engineers' ideas.
This has been the best company I have ever worked for. The management is fair and mission oriented while still being personable.
Pros
Personnel
Cons
Deployed overseas a lot
Logos Technologies
I've worked with Logos for three and half years. I'm very grateful to everything Logos has done for me.
Great culture, interesting work
Logos has been a great employer to me. The culture is very relaxed, the benefits are great, and the pay seems very fair. The management are largely engineers and scientists, which I appreciate. The technologies they develop are extremely interesting, and I am proud of the contributions I have made.

My only complaint is that, as an engineer, I see no clear path to advancement. The engineering team is relatively small, and it has such a low turnover rate that everyone pretty much stays put. There are some opportunities to move into program management, but if you want to remain strictly a technical contributor, options for growth seem more limited. You may find that there is no one above you from whom you can learn, and no one below you to whom you can delegate the more elementary work. If you are comfortable with this, the job can be highly satisfying.
Pros
Casual work environment, good benefits, high degree of autonomy
Cons
Limited opportunity for advancement
same as above
Small company with a friendly work environment. Compensation is industry standard with an outstanding health care plan
Fun intuitive work place
Logos creates an environment where everyone’s opinion. They allow all employees to attend business development meetings to ensure everyone is up to speed with where the company is headed.
Pros
Research and design, New Technologies
Cons
small company
Great work environment
For a small company, Logos really cared for the employees. Everyone got along great & it was a fun place to work. Overseas, we all believed we helped the military & took great pride in our professionalism and force protection efforts. I would have loved to continue working there, unfortunately, there was nothing available for me when I got back from Afghanistan.
Pros
Company cared for employees
Cons
No available work in US
Very flexible work environment with great pay and benefits. Questionable management and questionable ethical company culture
Company is very corporate focused although it is solely a Gov't Contractor. Internal processes and policies make it difficult to execute program objectives. Management rather not know of potential issues and problems - so they can avoid making changes. Mastering office politics is key to job security.
Pros
Benefits, salary, and work schedule flexibility
Cons
Management and lack of business development, and business processes
Great Place to work
Logos is a really great place to work. The management really cares about their employees and listens to their ideas.
LOVED working for Logos
Small and personal company with plenty of room to grow and develop.