Lolë Employee Reviews

environnement très agréable
Vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Boisbriand, QCSeptember 7, 2018
Environnement très agréable. Par contre les heures ne me convenaient pas
Terrible place to work
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 19, 2018
Not much advancement
People stick to their cliques
You get cut just like that with no warning
Manager didnt even know what she was doing
You get overlooked
Pros
Free lunches, good discount
Cons
Work environment, bosses
Great Place to Work
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BCOctober 15, 2017
The job is typical retail so you will be expected to work weekends, but the manager and assistant manager are very nice and understanding. They are great to work with. Wage is the going rate, but the benefits for clothing is fantastic and almost unheard of. You get to wear the brand's clothing as your work attire and you're always helping customers find what makes them feel comfortable in. Good place to start your experience or even continue it. Would strongly recommend if you love people and active/yoga wear. We also go on fun staff adventures!
Pros
clothing discount, management, vibe
Cons
work-life balance
Excellent company for work/life balance
Area Manager - Western Canada (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 16, 2017
Loved working for Lole. The vibe/culture is fantastic and I advanced in my career within a short time. Excellent place for work/life balance. Employees are treated well.
Positif
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Biarritz (64)November 26, 2016
Très bonne expérience.
Responsable Grands Compte au niveau Européen. Gestion d'un portefeuille clients large.
Management distributeurs et force de vente.
Organisation sales meeting.
Développement de toute l'activité wholesale.
Petite structure donc beaucoup d'autonomie, de polyvalence et de responsabilités.
Things look great from the outside, but it's not what it seems
Credit (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 14, 2016
- Employee morale was and probably still is very low and nothing is done to improve this by upper management or HR.

- Industry average salaries and little or no salary increases. No Christmas bonus either.

- Unfortunately there is no room for advancement unless you or your family are friends with upper management.

- People generally do not interact with others outside of their respective departments. There is a lack of information/communication and nobody seems to care.

- Upper management does not want to make the effort to understand the needs or realities of every department

- Turnover rate is very high and upper management and HR don't want to work on retaining good employees and wonder where they went wrong...

On the positive side - you can meet some really great people who pass through. Nice discount on the clothes is appreciated. Healthy snacks once a week and really beautiful offices.
Pros
Brand new offices, easily accessible by public transportation, you meet some really nice people (at lower levels), discount on clothing
Cons
Lack of information and communication between departments, Unprofessional and inexperienced upper management, terrible insurance plan, no opportunity of advancement
Super environnement!
Logistique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 5, 2016
Beaux défis, l'entreprise a une super ambiance. Belle colaboration entre les équipes et les collègues.

Equipes dynamiques et très humaines.

Gym sur place, douches, pleins d'activités.
Pros
gym, environnement, ambiance de travail
À éviter!
Production (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 30, 2016
Bonne ambiance entre collègues, nos bureaux au siège social sont magnifiques.

Manque de reconnaissance, respect et professionnalisme de la direction.

Département des ressources humaines n'existe pas (ils partagent tous vos affaires confidentiels avec tout le monde).

Pas d'augmentation de salaire ... par contre les salaires de 'tous' les employés au siège social ont été coupées!

Une note pour la direction: Arrêter d'embaucher les amis de la direction ou les gens qui ne possèdent pas les exigences pertinentes (avec les gros salaires ridicules). Écouter aux besoins et réalités de vos employés. Il faut enlever la direction au complet et recommencer à zéro.
Pros
escompte sur les vêtements, cours de yoga/bootcamps etc. gratuit
Cons
Pas d'augmentation de salaire, manque de professionalisme de la direction
Unorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJanuary 18, 2016
management was terrible, very unorganized, when I was in training they didn't know how to work the computers properly to beable to teach me. The manager would time in then go to the gym for a few hours then come back before the owner came in. They said they were closing to relocate and said I had a job when they reopened and I did not have a job but they kept leading me on saying I had a job. terrible wouldnt recommend anyone to work there, I cant even shop there anymore I'm so disgusted with the management and owner.
Cons
12 hour days in a very slow store, management was terible at almost everything
Official response from Lolë
July 27, 2016

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. We are very sad that you had a bad experience with Lolë. We would love to chat with you in order to improve ourselves and our franchise stores. Please contact us at jobs@lolewomen.com and will follow up directly with you.

The HR team

Best job I ever had
Key holder (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2015
With Lole it isn't just a retail job. You will see that you form strong relationships with your coworkers and sometimes even the customer! We all truly care for one another and wish nothing but the best. A day in the job is quite relaxed, for the most part traffic comes in waves and we're hardly overwhelmed by people. All in all they made it really hard for me to ever quit because everyone is just so great.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Management - Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ONApril 10, 2013
A normal work day at Lole is interacting with customers and giving them the best possible service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lolë. Our community is ready to answer.