Longbridge Financial

Longbridge Financial Employee Reviews

Longbridge Financial insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

4.9
Work-Life Balance

great place to work

great place to workall of the people are amazingall of the people are understandingmanagement is kindthe work is rewardingyou learn alotgood pay

Pros

great place to work

Cons

great place to work

Work hours 9am-5pm

Team lead was very understanding. Team lead was very helpful. Was able to work from home. Team lead very helpful understanding family matter. Slow work

Pros

Work with your personal time needed

Cons

Working from home

We are here to work and not have fun

The management here is more concerned about reports than how their employees are doing. They have too many rules for our lead manager system and you can loose a lead if the rules are not followed. I have lost leads that I had spoken to the client and sent them a quote

Pros

They try to do something special for us on holidays

Cons

Health insurance is expensive and has high deductible

Great culture, great management team - highly recommended. Management listens to all levels of employee and cares. Hard to find a company that truely cares.

Poductive and fun place to work.

A typical day at work would be underwriting loans, clearing conditions, returning emails or phone calls and mentoring Junior Underwriters/Processors. I was responsible for my desk and had the policies and procedures available to guide me so I can stay informed of changes. Management was very supportive and looked for ways to strengthen the team. The environment was fast pace and very busy toward the end of the month and that was to be expected due to the line of work and the company was growing very fast. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping elderly couples get their reverse mortgage loan. I enjoyed working remote and working with my co-workers.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Great Family atmoshpere

While i truly loved and cared for everyone I worked with, there was no way to get ahead with limited resources. When you hire quality, you must have the supporting staff in place.

Pros

Family atmosphere and flexibility.

Cons

Not enough uw support

My 150 periods did not meet indeed quality guidelines. Hopefully this will. I need to remember to copy and paste this since I have a feeling that I will need it again.

Lots of phone work with calls to internet leads. Management is easy going and work hard to help. Co-workers are a great group of people. The hardest part of the job is working with internet leads that do not respond.

Pros

work part of the time from home

Jobs at Longbridge Financial