a very pleasant atmosphere
custodian (Former Employee) – Kennett Square, PA – January 22, 2013
* beginning at 6:30 am, check all outdoor areas for litter, spills and broken, damaged, or malfunctioning features. Empty and clean all outdoor trash cans, open and clean all outlying rest areas. Collect and process recycling and trash from various locations, execute work orders, unload delivery trucks and complete receiving documents.
* working together toward a common goal is the most effective way to create the desired environment.
* management displayed capability and competence
* coworkers were very up-beat, a pleasure to work with.
* the most trying times were the special events and seasonal displays, which often contributed to frequent scheduling changes.
* working in this beautiful, marvelous place was a reward unto itself.
four 10-hour work-days, three-day weekends, health insurance benefits
during the slower times of the year the days seemed only to get longer!