Longwood Gardens Employee Review

View all Longwood Gardens reviews

Enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAJune 16, 2019
Fast paced work and pleasant environment but no opportunity for advancement from within. No salary incentives. The guests are usually pleasant to deal with but sometimes are not.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Short breaks and lunch (unpaid)

Other Longwood Gardens Employee Reviews

Greatest horticulture gardens in the United States
Rotational Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAJuly 7, 2019
Longwood has helped me gain hands-on experience which goal I aimed to achieve. I enjoyed getting to know the different stories of how each grower and horticulturist came to be where they are at today. Longwood has presented a lot of options for a horticulture career and I do believe I would like to pursue outdoor display or maybe greenhouse production. I do want to keep my options broad to see what opportunity presents itself. Longwood Gardens has been a great accomplishment and has impacted my career life and the ability to share with future employers and other future horticulturists.
Great place to work!
Customer Service Rep/Beer Garden Bartender (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAJuly 3, 2019
Really enjoyed working for one of the most prestigious visual attractions in the world! I've visited multiple times and keep in touch with the crew! Would recommend working and visiting. :)
Pros
Food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longwood Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4