Looker Employee Reviews

Nice place to start: they value inexperience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAJuly 13, 2018
I loved the location and in general it was not a very political environment. They have a sincere focus on customer success. Now however, lots of people leaving as Exec. and Management positions are filled from the outside rather than from talent within.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Trying to crack Enterprise Accounts with too many rookie players.
Great Place to Work
People and Places Team (Current Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAMay 1, 2018
I have worked at Looker for 3+ years now and am still enjoying every day at work. It is a fast-paced environment and things are constantly changing for the better. Being able to live an work in Santa Cruz is the biggest perk of all in my opinion, but there are other great perks such as having a beautiful office, amazing co-workers, and unlimited PTO. I have a manager who genuinely cares about my work and career trajectory, and there are lots of opportunity for growth. Looker is an awesome company to work for, I couldn't be happier here.
Candid work place, great environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAOctober 11, 2017
Looker was a great place to work at, the culture was friendly and everyone is candid. I especially had a good time getting to know the higher management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Looker. Our community is ready to answer.

Looker Reviews by Location