Loretto Hospital Employee Review

View all Loretto Hospital reviews

Nice and fun place to work, employers are understanding, Conduct many cultural gatherings
Ultrasound Tech- Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2013
My typical day starts with a bunch of orders we get early in the morning and have to finish them ASAP, some are easy cases some are difficult & challenging, but like to accomplish and get things organised by the end of the day, mean while i have to train the new employees & students, my manager & supervisor are cooperative & understanding. The hardest part is to get the images of obese patients, but i try my best to produce quality images for the radiologist to interpret, no doubt all of the cases are interesting for me but the fun part is to do OB/Gyn patients.

Other Loretto Hospital Employee Reviews

nice hospital
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 2, 2018
Nice environment to work, would recommend. Pleasant atmosphere. management is awesome, days went well without conflict. Culture in the workplace is very diverse.
Slow day very quiet environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2018
The day went by sort of slow sometimes you had work to do sometimes you didn't. You had to create your own fun and at lunch at the exact same time as everybody else. It was a group lunch so that was cool.