Loretto Hospital Employee Review

View all Loretto Hospital reviews

An excellent place to work and Austin communitie's largest employee
Computer Specialist / Web Interface Programmer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2018
The Loretto Hospital has always had a reputation since I was young I would hear people talk negative about it and when I started working at the hospital and experienced every department after 5 years I have to say the rumors were all wrong. Give Loretto another chance, I am glad I did. I left to work at a high position for Loyola University Medical Center and prefer Loretto's personal feeling much more.
Pros
Exception leadership team, collaborative teams
Cons
That I did not give Loretto another look sooner

Other Loretto Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive work place room to grow
Patient Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2019
Productive work place with room to grow. I came directly to Loretto from college, and was very excited to work in a hospital. I was able to grasp a lot of things to help me grow from the company.
Pros
free parking
Cons
no free lunch
Loretto is a Good place to work
Computer Specialist /System Support (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2019
it is a Productive Work place where iT skills is needed and applied but opportunity for Professional growth is limited. There is so much daily work in a not-enough- people environment to perform .
Pros
Plenty of work to do.
Cons
not enough people to do the work