Los Angeles Community College District Employee Review

View all Los Angeles Community College District reviews

Generally quiet, pleasant work environment.
Library Technician/Library Media Tech. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2012
Learned about processing new books and periodicals, and removing obsolente books, including data base updating. Supervisors were mostly easy-going, and co-workers were mostly pleasant. Occasionally patrons could be somewhat difficult when they were unable or unwilling to pay fines. Business was rarely hectic in the evening, mostly easy work most days and nights. Many interesting books and magazines in collection of over 130,000 books.
Pros
decent medical, dental, visual benefits, pension plan.
Cons
nothing major. old building had roof leaks, but has been replaced with nice new building.

Other Los Angeles Community College District Employee Reviews

Great way to gain work experience on campus.
English Tutor and Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2018
Working for LACCD has helped me to balance have a sort of income and doing well in my classes at the same time. Working for the community college district is one of the best decisions
I have made for my academic trajectory.
Great work-life balance
Supervising System and Programming Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 30, 2018
LACCD is a great place to work and enables you to balance your work and personal life. Attrition levels are very low making advancement difficult because people are reluctant to leave such a wonderful work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Los Angeles Community College District. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5