I going to feel good, because I like to serve people and I believe that every person must have health and home.
Because of the homeless situation LAHSA will be around. Now is LAHSA assisting as best as it could is the real question. Too many processes, meetings, bureaucracy and lack of serious leadership at EVERY level.So yes... it will be around but until the leadership changes, the lack of effectiveness will be the same.
I don't think its really helping the homeless population. Too many meetings.
Because of the need of people less fortunate, LAHSA will be around for years to come until the issues of homelessness comes to an end.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority a better pl…2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority?One person answered
- How long is the hiring process?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority? How many vacation days …One person answered
- What is this organization's stance on medical marijuana? I can't find anything online and don't want…One person answered
- Is this a county job?