Los Angeles Lakers Employee Reviews

Deceitful and dishonest IT management
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 6, 2018
Do not work for their IT Department. Unreasonable expectations and lack of communication. I wish I had never worked there in the first place. I lost other opportunities for them.
Who doesn't love the Lakers?
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 23, 2015
Even though I'm not a huge basketball fan, I can say that working for this organization is superb. Everyday is an exciting mystery. I look forward to coming to work because everyone is so nice. I work for three people and they are all very personable.
Great 1st class orginization. I worked entry level so pay wasnt great. Advancement is near impossible unless you get an executive to like you
Summer Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 17, 2014
Great 1st class organization. I worked entry level so pay wasnt great. Advancement is near impossible unless you get an executive to like you
Pros
Great Perks
Cons
Not alot of $$$$
Very interesting and productive work place
Payroll and Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 4, 2014
This was a great experience working in an entertainment environment. Work place was very fast pace and can be challenging day by day. Always learned something new and met great people.
Exciting
Professional Basketball Player (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 12, 2014
Stressful and competitive, however extremely rewarding and satisfying
A very organized organization
Corporate Sponsorship Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 30, 2013
-Administrative duties such as screening emails and phone calls about our sponsor accounts. Updating PA announcements for our in-game arena schedules and researching potential company sponsorships
-I learned how a sports organization works with all of its department intertwining especially the marketing side. I learned how a sports organization comes about receiving sponsorships and how it is all executed based on contractual agreements
-My co-workers were very hands on in giving me a chance to learn the in and outs of our department and how everything is planned and executed
-The hardest part of the job is the the long hours, weekends, and holidays that you have to sacrifice
-The most enjoyable part of the job is that the service team I worked gave me the huge responsibilities of actual promotional contests and events at our home games, which gave me a lot of experience and enhanced my people skills. It is very fast-paced environment that I really enjoy because I definitely feel I am able to keep up.
Pros
Free lunches, sponsorship items
Cons