Los Angeles Unified School District Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 370 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAustin Beutner
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
About yourself, work experience and the job you are applying for
They ask if i had experience and if i was bilingual
Theres no interview for the positions you only take exams for the positions that you apply. You do have an interview with the coordinator that hires you just so they can know about you.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Los Angeles Unified School District?Published on May 24, 2021
- Los Angeles Unified School District