Design a strong lesson you can deliver in a few minutes.
Be prepared to answer many questions. Answer each thoroughly
Check website for LAUSD evaluation goals to prepare for what they want
Just be positive and patient
Just be yourself.
• Get teachers with serious industry, hands on experiences.
• MUCH Smaller classes and a more efficient way to control the kids.
• Update all the equipment in the classroom.
• Attach an assistant (TA) when the class is mixed with special ed kids.
• Organize visits in factories and varied businesses with students so they can see their future workplace, learn about jobs, technology and possibilities.
• Reintroduce more creative disciplines, to encourage kids to think out of the box.
• Teach kids job morality, job integration and job understanding.
Clean record and confident attitude.
To really prepare and try to be calm so he can give the best answers to the interviewers.