Interviews at Los Angeles Unified School District
Here’s what others thought about the interview process at Los Angeles Unified School District.
Based on 282 interviews
Based on 281 interviews
Interview process length
Based on 266 interviews
More than one month
Interview process at Los Angeles Unified School District
On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Poor and 10 is Excellent, rating is 8.
On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Easy and 10 is Difficult, rating is 5.
Interview process length
More than one month
About a day or two
About two weeks
About a month
About a week
Most reported steps
Least reported steps
They have no interview
What candidates say about the interview process at Los Angeles Unified School District
- Oral interview with panel of school site membersShared on September 5, 2017 - Sunland Elementary School Parent Center Director - Sunland, CA
- Long and boring. Multiple interviews.Shared on July 3, 2017 - Research Professional Expert - Los Angeles, CA
- Submit your resume and wait for a call back.Shared on June 6, 2017 - Community Representative - Los Angeles, CA
Interview questions at Los Angeles Unified School District
Commonly asked questions, as reported by candidates
- About yourself, work experience and the job you are applying forShared on February 21, 2021 - School Nurse RN - Los Angeles, CA
- They ask if i had experience and if i was bilingualShared on July 16, 2018 - Moore Math/Science/Technology Academy - Los Angeles, CA
- Theres no interview for the positions you only take exams for the positions that you apply. You do have an interview with the coordinator that hires you just so they can know about you.Shared on February 9, 2018 - Special Education Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
What was your interview with Los Angeles Unified School District like?
Your insights will help other jobseekers.
Interview tips at Los Angeles Unified School District
Dress code for the interview
- Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)60%
- Formal (business suit)26%
- They didn’t have a dress code7%
- Casual (t-shirt and jeans)6%
- Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)1%
What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Los Angeles Unified School District
- Just be yourself.Shared on November 21, 2019
- • Get teachers with serious industry, hands on experiences.• MUCH Smaller classes and a more efficient way to control the kids.• Update all the equipment in the classroom.• Attach an assistant (TA)…Shared on April 6, 2019 - Commercial Art, Graphic Design Computer Programs - Multiple locations
- Clean record and confident attitude.Shared on August 16, 2018
The first interview at Los Angeles Unified School District
How candidates got an interview
- Employee referral20%
- Other online job site13%
- Paper application12%
How candidates received their first interview at Los Angeles Unified School District
- At Evelyn gratts elementary school.Shared on August 18, 2018 - Supervision Aide - Los Angeles, CA
- I had to take a write test and pass with 100 percent and after school started in September they call me for interview and started after that.Shared on June 16, 2017 - Food Service Worker - Los Angeles, CA
- I walked in.Shared on February 21, 2017
What candidates say about the interview preparation at Los Angeles Unified School District
- Learn about the diversity of the district and practice answering school-related interview questions. Plan your demo lesson tied to a standard.Shared on March 12, 2022 - Teacher - Los Angeles, CA
- Just have all your testing done.Shared on December 23, 2021 - Audiometrist - All over the district
How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at Los Angeles Unified School District?
- It can take a very long time. For me it took seven months, so you need to be patient. They get a tremendous amount of applications.Shared on January 18, 2021 - Substitute Teacher - Los Angeles County, CA
- 1 yr hejfnfkf. Rittufcjrjej djdhfjf cjdndje xjdjdjd. DuejwifnfShared on December 6, 2020 - HVAC Fitter - District 1, van nuys ca
Common questions about interview at Los Angeles Unified School District
Answered by current and former employees at Los Angeles Unified School District
How did you get an interview at Los Angeles Unified School District?
What was your interview like at Los Angeles Unified School District?
How much related work experience did you have when you interviewed at Los Angeles Unified School District?
How long was the process at Los Angeles Unified School District from interview to job offer?