Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Employee Review

View all Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center reviews

Corporate greed will make you bleed
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 6, 2018
I've worked as an RN at LR for 5 years, and there were a lot of changes during this period. The hospital grew tremendously but they did not expand the staff to accommodate the growth. Management was terrible, middle management positions are a revolving door, as expectations for staff from upper management are unrealistic. Needs of staff to do their job right are dismissed in favor of profit, this creates staff burnout, high turnover. Since patient satisfaction means money, management will make you bleed to make it look perfect for the patient. No support, you're just a number, unfair and often illegal management practices, fear based, low morale.
A true burnout factory.
Working for another hospital in the county now, the difference is night and day. Very glad I left and would never work for HCA again, a corrupt, ruthless, profit hungry bunch.
Pros
Good learning experience, pay ok
Cons
Awful corporate greed, bad management, overworked

Other Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great location
Floater (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAApril 4, 2019
Nice place to volunteer at. Good opportunities for high school students to get an experience working with and around nursing staff and patients. A very low stress environment for beginners.
great place for a nursing student
Nursing Preceptorship (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 31, 2019
Being a nursing student here was definitely a blessing. The staff is great and helpful and it was overall a wonderful environment to learn in. I hope I am able to work here as an RN when I graduate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Reviews by Location