LOTUS INTERNATIONAL

LOTUS INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Easy job great training it’s very easy to get the hang of things not to body restraining great brakes great people Parking lot is never packed for the most part everyone does their job and have a great day
It’s Owned by racist Indian cultures so if you are white or a female this company is horrible for you.
The upper management are horrible and don’t have any women in any upper management positions unless the one Indian woman in HR

Overall the company is horrible to work for and do not have many accounts as well as their ERP system doesn’t even exist
Pros
Non
Cons
To feel racially and sexually discriminated against
Very great work place all excellent work staff very nice people in and outside of work would recommend to anyone.. I love working there and wouldn't mind going back...
Just don't. The worst job I've had in my lifetime. Low pay. Chaotic systems and procedures. Micromanaged and petty. Rude. Owners argue all the time, and loudly.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I know Lotus better than most as I have been on both ends of this company and got to know everyone there very well. This is a 100% honest and fair review for the lower level jobs. I am not leaving this out of spite or hurt feelings. I write this because I care.

- If you are looking for a Short term job (up to 4 months) this is a decent job for you.

- If you are looking for a Long term job. This is definitely NOT the place for you.

If you need more info before you decide I will go in depth so that you will know exactly what to expect going into this company as it is not something you would ever expect. It is truly a unique company to work for.

Pros:

- Good Workweek. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm

- 1 hour unpaid Lunch. two 10 minute breaks. first at 10am. second at 3pm.

- You will recieve a locker and will be provided a lock on your first day for your personal belongings.

- There is security if you want to go in or out of the building.

- It is located in a very safe location. I always felt safe in the parking lot. Even in the middle of the night.

- They are relaxed with attendance as long as you give them warning ahead of time and you are a good employee.

- Your co-workers are usually great people.

- Company events are usually pretty fun. I enjoyed all of them.

- They do not require a lot of previous experience.

- Clean work space. especially for a warehouse.

IF you get hired in then the below will apply:

- Great health, dental, and vision insurance.

- 2 weeks paid vacation per year.

- consistent raises once a year. (as long as your review is good 25 cents
 - more...
Lotus International was a great place to work sadly my time there wasn't long the staff was and co-workers were great! I would recommend working there.
good people good place good enviremant. only thing they need t fix is paying employees more money. because the area required you to have money to have a decnt apt
lotus has been a great company to work for. They are ethical in their standards and push you to be better every day you show up. management pushed you to be better and challenged you in various roles
This place is a joke. No advancement, low wages, and you will work with child molesters, weirdos, and losers. From day 1....prepare to get laid off. They literally hire anyone off the street and have no formal organizational skills to be a production/manufacturing company.
I had a two faced team lead who would trash your work ethic to other team leads, and then act shocked when you called him out for it. He expected the world from you, and treated you awful if you didn’t exceed the expectations.
Jobis a job that can be a job when you need a job. It helps you in between job and job. Good stepping stone for the next job. Neutral outlook helped when needed.
repair t v troubleshooting , diagnose sound bar and monitor
update software, software setting

diagnose tv , sound bar , monitor, tablet and solar system

inspect from time time
not very helpful in a sense of explaining work need to get better at that. management was very cool and relaxed very clean facility.coworkers were very friendly and very helpful.
While this job was a decent place to work off the bat, with constant changing by upper management and no way of moving up the chain of command I would not recommend this to anyone
Fair place to work. Nothing terrible to say. Co-workers helped make the job fun. Relaxed and welcoming work environment. Head manager of the floor was a jerk.
Good in everything but it is little far from my home.
Management does not humiliate the employee.Employee has its own freedom, highly disciplined no stay back
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Too far
Making Vinegar and packing to orders for Chinese Customers
Culture.

Management were Below average Though had issues regulary with management.

Co workers were good Many ethnic but also did not get a fair go

Hardest part of the job All the time.

Most enjoyable time when I finally stood up for all my work collegues and got the sack (out come ) I left and conditions improved a little.
Pros
Good lunch room
Cons
Absolutely no days off mon-fri even if you are sick.
I had a blast when working there. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to star a career in the travel industry. I was there when the company was growing fast and I'm sure my input helped it to get where it is today!
Pros
Great fun and great people
Cons
Croydon