Loudoun Medical Group

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Quiet Work Environment

While employed I processed medical records from their hard copies to electric copies and filed the records accordingly. I learned quite a bit about filing and standard filing practices in the medical field. The management was very nice and provided spcific instructions on how the records needed to be filed. I did not work very closely with anyone. The hardest part of this job was learning medical jargon and proper understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I set my own hours.

Pros

full control of work schedule

Cons

tedious work, no advancement, no stability, contract project

Unfair and toxic work environment

The management at Comprehensive Sleep Care Center are all liars and extremely under qualified. Doctors have DME department managers without medical licenses signing prescriptions for them and see no problem with that. Micromanagement is at its peak at Comprehensive Sleep Care Center. It’s almost like they want you to be miserable while you work here. Technicians are promised incentives for their work every month but it’s a battle to even receive them. You literally have to beg them for something they PROMISE you. Employees do not last at this company. During the 3 months I worked here I had 3 different managers and each one was more inexperienced than the last. Nobody is properly trained. When I first started we were having goodbye cakes for employees that were quitting for weeks in a row; nobody had anything good to say about the company before leaving. I started out with no experience and ended up doing a lot more work than the employees that have worked at the company for 6+ years all while having little to no proper training. They do not show ANY appreciation at this company for your hard work. The only appreciation I received while I was there was from a 3rd party company. You’re left to fend for yourself at this place. If you’re looking for a failing company to work for this ones for you! Good luck. Management could care less about their hard working employees. They try to manipulate you to stay only when they think you’re getting ready to leave them.

Pros

1 Hour lunches

Cons

Toxic, Unfair, Unprofessional

This place is terrible.The management is under qualified and the pay is extremely below market. It's a decent place to get job experience for about 3 months.

Fast paced, consistently growing

The potential to move up is there. It's fast paced, continuously growing and time was flexible. You will learn alot. IT guys were great. CEO genuinely does care about all employees. Pay was outstanding! 15+ years, I left only to pursue a different career path.

Pros

Pay & involved CEO

Cons

Lack of communication

Fun workplace enviroment, great teamwork

I've worked with LMG for almost 7 years and have enjoyed work at the practice that I'm with. It's nice to have learned more things about the medical field that you didn't know in the past.

Fast paced environment. Specialty practice group not consistent w/promised hiring statements. Overall, most providers were great to work with.

Nursing supervisor was very good at her position but had difficulty enforcing policies due to "higher up management".I was hired to work at one office with one provider but ended up floating between different offices and providers at opposite ends of Loudoun county and not compensated for mileage.

Pros

Free educational programs

Cons

Work schedule, inconsistent, favoritism definitely a factor of nursing staff & nsg supervisor.

Great pay but the environment isn’t good

Toxic work environment and not great benefits but the pay is good. Management doesn’t really care about employees. It’s a vast group so some departments are better than others.

Pros

Pay

Cons

People

Unorganized company too large for their own good with over-departmentalized jobs

If you want to work for a company who advertises as "always growing" and seems to want to thrive, but does everything in their power to over-complicate things and with horrible management, this is the place for you. Managers are uneducated and always on power trips, but on the plus side, because they are horrible managers you can get away with quite a bit.

Pros

Bad management which made it easy to get away with things

Cons

Basically everything

The worst place that I had ever worked

In one word: Micromanagement. The worst management that I had ever seen. Stay away from this place unless you are really desperate to make a living....

Please don’t work in Alexandria

Alexandria location, is the worst. If you need a job, please look somewhere else. The doctor is a total narcissist, that lies and likes drama. No one ever stays here. If you go against her, she will write you up for the dumbest things. Don’t work here unless you want to be diagnosed with PTSD.

Ok Place to work

Company has good benefits and flexibility to work. Co workeres are good and helpful. Salary is not too good. Have oppourtunity to learn but not sure about the professional growth.

A lot of gossiping specially from the office manager who shares everyone’s business

Horrible place the office manager gossips about employees. Tells their personal business. She calls you when she’s drunk. You have to have a high tolerance. A lot of favoritism. Horrible!

Pros

Cons

Manager is unprofessional

Poor management.

They hire people that have a lot to lose. We are promised things that never fall through and if you stick up for yourself you'll be black balled from the whole company. HR is completely useless and unprofessional. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.

Pros

Finding another job.

Cons

Short breaks, unprofessional doctors and office managers.

Drama

I know people are looking for work but please don’t go there. Some of the staff are super nice, but then you get the few who like DRAMA and talk behind your back. There’s no real training. The pay rate is not fair across the board. The benefits are a joke. Everyday it’s new drama like high school all over again actually worse then high school. Management doesn’t care. Good luck to who ever applies.

Pros

Leaving that place

Cons

Leaving to go home

Needs better management

I enjoyed working here at first but it got to be a hostile environment to work in for me and when I told the management about it they took it lightly and were just trying to replace me. I’m glad I left - healthcare should be a kind place to work in and this place was not it.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

The environment and employees

Great place to learn

My mentor was fantastic and I learned a quite a bit about auditing codes on physician office visit charts. Very friendly staff and great president. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my internship experience.

Productive and fun

It helped me to improve my communication and interpersonal skills . Helped me to become more decision making . Helped me to work in a fast paced environment .

Management Issues

Management in the main administrative office (IT, EMR and Admin) is lacking in a lot of things. No drive for their employees, no motivation, no appreciation for the hard work that is performed, no promotion opportunities

work day

I worked full time 8 hours a day. It was Busy office Monday through Friday. I enjoyed my job working with patients ,doctors and nurses. I like keeping busy. The most enjoyable part of the day is when patients say how helpful I have been to them. There was never a hard part of the job. I learned a new computer system eClinical. I thought was easy to learn and making appointments was the easiest. I had a good relationship with people and was able to go that extra mile for them.

They hire office managers that have zero education and they think they are God! They have no idea how to manage employees, but they know how to bully them. These managers have no one managing them, because the doctors don't want any part of that job. Therefore, they are stolen from; their employees are abused; the doctors are lied to; good employees are fired; and the cycle continues.

Pros

When I got another job.

Cons

When I wasted my life there.

Productive and Advancing Workplace

My time with Loudoun Medical Group has only allowed me to grow and develop not only on a professional basis, but on a personal level as well. LMG truly values its employees and takes measures to ensure personal and professional well-being on a consistent basis.

Pros

Paid lunch break, Personal benenfits, Paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loudoun Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
1.7Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight