Loudoun Medical Group

Loudoun Medical Group Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the search with 17 related reviews.
Productive and Advancing Workplace
My time with Loudoun Medical Group has only allowed me to grow and develop not only on a professional basis, but on a personal level as well. LMG truly values its employees and takes measures to ensure personal and professional well-being on a consistent basis.
Pros
Paid lunch break, Personal benenfits, Paid time off
Minimum pay, No job security...
You rarely see management- unless they are changing medical insurance and want you to sign up for it. I have worked with a few good people, whom I miss. The most enjoyable part of the job, really don't remember- their Holiday party is even a joke. The medical insurance changed 3 times before I ever got my first physical. There is absolutely no job security with this company. They will let you go with no warning! They offer 401k, but it is not matched.
Pros
Most employees that have been with the company over 6 yrs was not under Loudoun Medical Group
Cons
Management, Medical/Health plan
Quiet Work Environment
While employed I processed medical records from their hard copies to electric copies and filed the records accordingly. I learned quite a bit about filing and standard filing practices in the medical field. The management was very nice and provided spcific instructions on how the records needed to be filed. I did not work very closely with anyone. The hardest part of this job was learning medical jargon and proper understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I set my own hours.
Pros
full control of work schedule
Cons
tedious work, no advancement, no stability, contract project
Job seekers rely on your experience.