Loudoun Water

Loudoun Water Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Found 8 reviews matching the search with 1 related reviews.
Loudoun Water was a great place to work, they offered great benefits. The salary was too low especially for the Northern VA area. Ultimately I left for career advancement opportunity.
Loudoun Water was a fun place to work at because we had a crew of members that had alike interests. We all respected each other and were hard workers. The management was awesome and the tasks were not too demanding.
Loudoun Water has great benefits and a retirement plan. It is a good place to work, but It was not explained to me when I was hired that the salaries are capped.
very nice place to work and you learn a lot. Very friendly atmosphere and management is very understanding and they strive for you to be the best. I really enjoy working here.
Great place to work! The support from upper management is incredible. I have learned that this company has strong teamwork and work ethic.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Loudoun Water used to be a good place to work, but changes in management and lack of basic managerial skills has caused a severe lack of confidence in leadership. This has unfortunately caused a deteriorated work atmosphere.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor work atmosphere
New GM has no experience and has created a divisive culture at Loudoun Water.
Pros
Used to be a good place to work
Cons
New management
Project was to migrate legacy data to SAP. The work was convoluted due to the contractor chosen to handle the SAP side of things. Management had a hard time getting the contractor to be consistent in their design specs and had to outsource to a third party to speed up the process.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Convoluted process in place to achieve desired objectives.