Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Client Advisor / Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Managers hire ALOT of seasonal employees and make it feel like they will hire you as long as you meet your sales and go to work on time. They actually fired almost every seasonal employee!
collaborative and fun place to work
Asset Protection Manager NYC (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2019
LV has been the cherry on top of my career! the strive for excellence does not stop with a word, It is a collaborative, Inclusive fast paced enviorment that allows for positive recognition and advancement.
Retail
Customer service(Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 1, 2019
Louis Vuitton retail call center is definitely a different place. It was fun and chaotic at the same time. Hopefully everything has gotten better and more stable.
Good place to work for individuals without families
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 18, 2019
Louis Vuitton is a great place to be employed that I would definitely recommend to my single friends seeking employment. It can be a little tedious managing work/life balance for those with families & young children. However the compensation is good and the environment is a good place to work. Honestly if my time there had not been under a contract & I didn't have a family to be mindful of, I would still be pleased to work there.
Pros
Free drinks daily
Cons
Not ideal for individuals with families
So much love for the company but an interesting place to work
Expert Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2019
I wanted to love working for this company so much...Who wouldn't? I had dreamed of the opportunity for so long and after the second interview and a promised workplace culture I knew for sure I would retire with LVMH. Not quite, I quickly learned that the company worked by politics and never quite delivered on promises made for promotions or advancement even after proven track record. The most enjoyable part of this experience was networking and learning about the beautiful history of this company.
Pros
Position, What I learned
Cons
Management, Growth
A wealth of knowledge and structure
Oracle XStore CMDB Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
The team is lean and mean and they expect full focus on your duties. They will assist and and give guidance. It is a good place to work at and very professional.
Pros
knowledge transfer
I loved working at this job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJanuary 23, 2019
This is a very fast paced warehouse environment alot of room for advancement. I would most definitely be willing to go back to this job. Management a lil stern but very professional.
Cons
Alot of hours
Great experience, awful commission
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2019
No regrets in working for Louis Vuitton, you learn an awful lot about fashion and are provided with opportunities to travel and be educated.

The commission however is garbage and there is very little opportunity to advance in the company.
Client Advisoer
Adviser (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Honestly, the worst job I have ever had. Management is a joke, HR is very disrespect to employees. I was told never to bother management. Management always make you feel that you are about to lose your job
Do not apply here
Associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 29, 2018
The director runs this business very poorly. There is no care for employees. I wouldn’t recommend working here for anyone unless you want to revisit your high school days. The director as well as the managers are very cliquey. They will gang up on you, micro manage you, and talk about you when they think you’re not around. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT, TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES HORRIBLE.
Okay place to work, difficult to advance.
ICON Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 26, 2018
Low pay, long hours.
No set schedule.
Can be hired on as a seasonal employee, "used" for the holiday, then fired before you receive any benefits, or a discount.
Thought provoking atmosphere.
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 20, 2018
Great place to master corporate relationships and how to successfully manage a private business. The most difficult part was managing a clients expectation when wanting a coveted piece in a collection. Storytelling around the brands’ heritage was the most satisfying part of my time there.
Service Support comes with little advancement
ONLINE STYLIST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 15, 2018
Received good sales training! I didn't receive a commission from any of my sales made over the phone. Meeting your monthly Sales goals were a HUGE REQUIREMENT and job depended on that .
Finance
Finance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2018
Quiet, everyone sticks to their desk the minute they walk in and leave. People mostly whisper at work than communicating with each other. Promotion is hard.
Great and Luxurious work environment
CLIENT ADVISOR and FRAGRANCE AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 4, 2018
Great team to work with. Always on top of trainings to benefit all employees. we have a healthy competition when it comes to meeting our sales goals, we do help and support each other so that all of us will be successful.
Louis Vuitton
Client Advisor / Sales Associate / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GASeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work in. A lot of things you must learn to be a profssional slaes person. Not much to do beside knwing the appility to make people feel confortable and open up to talk more.
I loved it.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 17, 2018
It was fun working there. My co-workers were all young like me and we made a wonderful team!
Cowardly manager
Service Specialist/Key Holder-Shoes/Accessories (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 16, 2018
My manager was a coward and had me fired for no reason as she was involved with higher ups. She was angry because I was going to advance beyond her and she did nothing to develop me career wise even though it was mandatory for her to do. She is a failure and she is bad representation of what Louis Vuitton is as a company. She does not represent the spirit of the brand. Other than that, if I would have been able to pursue other opportunities, I would have done well.
Allows you to be creative and innovative
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 5, 2018
Very demanding and rewarding work. Allows you to be your own business driver. The brand is very focused on delivering an exceptional client experience.
Louis Vuitton
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 5, 2018
I love working for this company. Great benefits and an amazing culture! They always offer lots of overtime and give you lots of paid time off as well! They truly are an amazing company!