Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
環境高級
Senior sale (Former Employee) –  PeninsulaJuly 22, 2018
因為是高級售貨員,有做不完的工作,無論對內對外工作量大,但因為習慣了,所以我覺得還可以,公司福利非常之好,每星期兩天休假,第一至第五年10日年假,第五年開始15日年假 ,每年17日紅色假期
Pros
可以收早18:00,夜間收21:00
Cons
太多event, 不斷call客
Lux
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2018
Loved Visuals for the company but the growth in that field is extremely slow.

Great learning experience in dealing with high-end clients and how to sustain a relationship with them.
Productivity
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 9, 2018
Creativity and innovation are part of their DNA. Over the years, they have ensured their Houses’ success and established their legitimacy.From products to service, we cultivate our difference through this constant quest for excellence
Cons
occasional luches
Sucks
Artisan (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 26, 2018
Sucks bad supervisor poor pay, they treat you bad, everyone hates working there. All they care about is money money. Poor time off all supervisor are on different pages
Competitive, diverse,
Men's Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 23, 2018
-Working at Louis Vuitton taught me to work both independently and work as a team when necessary. Fast paced workplace, working one on one with clients, building relationships. Overall, positive environment.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor training
It is fun working there and there is a lot you can learn with the right supervisors
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 9, 2018
I love working there and would like to work there again. But not under the supervision of Miss Jeanel she is not a good supervisor. And you have to find out about it. Thanks. It was fun working there.
Pros
We don't get free lunchs everyone have to provide for what they eat
Cons
We get short breaks.
Very fast paced environment. Work hard and play hard.
Sales Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Go in and perform daily activities as well as meeting month-end deadlines. Deal with any work (fires) that may pop up and need immediate attention. Learned a lot from Directors of Finance thru CEO. Met excellent people as well as excellent human beings that helped me in every aspect of work and life. Very grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
Learning and growing experience
Beautiful place to work that was challenging yet rewarding
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 1, 2018
A typical day at work was never typical. I learned the process and skilled work that goes into making some of the worlds best leather goods. The mission was to provide an enjoyable experience for every customer no matter how challenging. This is what kept me staying with the company for so long. I loved my customers and I really cherished the time that I spent with them.
Pros
Ongoing training
Cons
Short staffed
Suprisingly relaxed, completely disorganized
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 22, 2018
as long as you do what they want, you're fine. If you don't make your sales goal, you don't matter. Management rude and petty, but the money is AMAZING
low pay
Client Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 21, 2018
very low pay compare to another lux brands most of them costumers getho who really less care about the history of brand so if you from the hood you will feel at home there
Pros
employee discount
Cons
low pay
No Work Life Balance
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  USAMay 19, 2018
Overworked, under appreciated! Managers just sit at their desks while the rest of us are busting our behinds on the sales floor. Goals are unattainable, focuses constantly change!
Worst company
CLIENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2018
This company doesn't stand behind their brand. No work life balance at all. All they do is fire upper management, and employees, and hire outside and not within. Director doesn't care about his employees here at client services.at the end of the day everyone wonders what their job title is. They don't appreciate their employees at all.
Working at LV
Supervisor Operations (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJMay 9, 2018
This was one of the most exciting jobs a person could ask for, we always looked out for each other and always helped each other out.
Worked as a team and good the job done
Productive Sales work place
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  26100 Cedar Rd Beachwood OhioMay 7, 2018
I honesty love sales so anything that involves sales I enjoy doing and and it keep me smiling and enjoying customers making them happy. Personally my review on working here it’s good most days but people can be stuck up and High minded. Also managers can be hectic and unproductive
Pros
Discount, friendly customers, team work
Cons
Poor management, long hours, on feet non stop
This was the best job I've had
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2018
this is a great job to have you get to work along side some amazing people. The people there treat you with respect and make you feel at home from your very first day.
Upscale customer services environment with space for fun.
Operation Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
With any company one may work for, you will meet people who will take their jobs a bit too serious; that includes managers, sales and back of the house staff.
It was good to experience what it's like to work for a company with such a rich and prominent history.
Pros
Learning what it takes to be a top, high end brand.
Cons
Working with management that took their jobs too serious, which then create unnecessary stress.
Louis Vuitton...
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 25, 2018
Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854 with 1 vision from Louis Vuitton himself. Today it is one of the most admired companies in the world. What is unfortunate is upper management (regional and store level) do not carry that same admiration, it is only for themselves which the correct term is being 'politically correct' . You feel you can trust a regional partner but in reality you become vulnerable in their eyes. You are either in the club or not. It wasn't what I thought it would be considering it being luxury retail. Its like any other retail.
Pros
New York partners at the corporate level are friendly and great
Cons
New York Corporate partners are great, however, at a regional level and below too many politics blindside them from getting to know associates
Great place to grow and build relationships.
Department Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 20, 2018
An overall great and positive learning experience. Especially within clients, sales strategies, and management skill building.
I would have loved to see greater opportunities within creativity with business operations, and greater flexibility and empowerment within employee intensives and appreciation thereof.
Pros
Tools for success, staff mentality, company direction.
Cons
Lack of incentives for management use.
Fragrance Freelancer (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2018
The company is very effective in the fragrance department. It's a great place to work, you get to interact with so many different people from different backgrounds.
Enjoyable environment
Seasonal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMarch 16, 2018
The atmosphere of the company was very well-mannered, culture-conscience, and always display a positive attitude. Communication was key. Everyone was mature and can handle conflict whenever it arise.
Pros
Free dry cleaning, gave you a ful wardrobe