Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

A wealth of knowledge and structure
Oracle XStore CMDB Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
The team is lean and mean and they expect full focus on your duties. They will assist and and give guidance. It is a good place to work at and very professional.
Pros
knowledge transfer
Okay place to work, difficult to advance.
ICON Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 26, 2018
Low pay, long hours.
No set schedule.
Can be hired on as a seasonal employee, "used" for the holiday, then fired before you receive any benefits, or a discount.
Finance
Finance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2018
Quiet, everyone sticks to their desk the minute they walk in and leave. People mostly whisper at work than communicating with each other. Promotion is hard.
Thought provoking atmosphere.
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 20, 2018
Great place to master corporate relationships and how to successfully manage a private business. The most difficult part was managing a clients expectation when wanting a coveted piece in a collection. Storytelling around the brands’ heritage was the most satisfying part of my time there.
Service Support comes with little advancement
ONLINE STYLIST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 15, 2018
Received good sales training! I didn't receive a commission from any of my sales made over the phone. Meeting your monthly Sales goals were a HUGE REQUIREMENT and job depended on that .
Allows you to be creative and innovative
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 5, 2018
Very demanding and rewarding work. Allows you to be your own business driver. The brand is very focused on delivering an exceptional client experience.
I loved it.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 17, 2018
It was fun working there. My co-workers were all young like me and we made a wonderful team!
Louis Vuitton
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 5, 2018
I love working for this company. Great benefits and an amazing culture! They always offer lots of overtime and give you lots of paid time off as well! They truly are an amazing company!
Great and Luxurious work environment
CLIENT ADVISOR and FRAGRANCE AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 4, 2018
Great team to work with. Always on top of trainings to benefit all employees. we have a healthy competition when it comes to meeting our sales goals, we do help and support each other so that all of us will be successful.
Louis Vuitton
Client Advisor / Sales Associate / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GASeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work in. A lot of things you must learn to be a profssional slaes person. Not much to do beside knwing the appility to make people feel confortable and open up to talk more.

Want to know more about Louis Vuitton?

Ask a question
Cowardly manager
Service Specialist/Key Holder-Shoes/Accessories (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 16, 2018
My manager was a coward and had me fired for no reason as she was involved with higher ups. She was angry because I was going to advance beyond her and she did nothing to develop me career wise even though it was mandatory for her to do. She is a failure and she is bad representation of what Louis Vuitton is as a company. She does not represent the spirit of the brand. Other than that, if I would have been able to pursue other opportunities, I would have done well.
Expert client advisor
Expert Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 11, 2018
Love my job and love the culture of being part of this amazing brand
Everyday there's always new things to learn
Company does focus on individual growth
Not a career, toxic work environment
Client Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 5, 2018
I honestly think it's not just client services, but the company as a whole has a major CULTURE issue. I think they are just doing too well to actually focus on their employees. Do not expect to advance, do not expect to develop and do expect to be heard. Director runs a dictatorship, Managers are puppets, also clueless - afraid to speak up and the rest are petty friends recruited by the director. This job is for bottom feeders if I'm being honest, barely any diversity in upper level or c-suite positions and it is BLATANT. Let me rephrase that, the company is great with diversity, unless you are black. Random anonymous emails have been sent to upper level and to all of us in client services complaining and no questions asked. If I could describe the culture I would say it's a "look out for yourself and your friends", atmosphere. No one speaks to you, not even visitors from corporate. If you want a job with absolutely no purpose - this may be the job for you.
Pros
Cons
Growth, Management, Culture
Not really my best experience
Luxury Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 3, 2018
Not a great experience. It started out great and all of our promises were being fulfilled until our San Fransisco location closed down. Managers didn’t care about the growth of employmees. Promises became unfulfilled, customers were always unhappy, managers were not qualified to be there. The pay was unfair based off of favoritism. The reviews of this place can most definitely back me up. I was there from the very beginning, when we first opened our Dallas Client Services Center up. I loved the job but not so much the staff.
Pros
Customer interaction
Cons
Poor management and organization skills.
Why Ask Why
Service Leader, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2018
Louis Vuitton is the only company that I have worked for that told me that I should feel lucky to work for them and if I did not like their brand of management then I should just leave.
Good for part time
CLIENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 30, 2018
Hard to advance within the company. Good money if going to school or only need part time. Not a career choice in my opinion. You can make way more money at other luxury retailers.
Good for resume and nothing else
Senior Treasury Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2018
Not a good place to be long term. great on resume and very good sample sales. Salary is below industry standard and benefits are also below industry standard.
Lux
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2018
Loved Visuals for the company but the growth in that field is extremely slow.

Great learning experience in dealing with high-end clients and how to sustain a relationship with them.
Productivity
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 9, 2018
Creativity and innovation are part of their DNA. Over the years, they have ensured their Houses’ success and established their legitimacy.From products to service, we cultivate our difference through this constant quest for excellence
Cons
occasional luches
Sucks
Artisan (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 26, 2018
Sucks bad supervisor poor pay, they treat you bad, everyone hates working there. All they care about is money money. Poor time off all supervisor are on different pages