Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Great and Luxurious work environment
CLIENT ADVISOR and FRAGRANCE AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 4, 2018
Great team to work with. Always on top of trainings to benefit all employees. we have a healthy competition when it comes to meeting our sales goals, we do help and support each other so that all of us will be successful.
Louis Vuitton
Client Advisor / Sales Associate / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GASeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work in. A lot of things you must learn to be a profssional slaes person. Not much to do beside knwing the appility to make people feel confortable and open up to talk more.
Cowardly manager
Service Specialist/Key Holder-Shoes/Accessories (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 16, 2018
My manager was a coward and had me fired for no reason as she was involved with higher ups. She was angry because I was going to advance beyond her and she did nothing to develop me career wise even though it was mandatory for her to do. She is a failure and she is bad representation of what Louis Vuitton is as a company. She does not represent the spirit of the brand. Other than that, if I would have been able to pursue other opportunities, I would have done well.
Expert client advisor
Expert Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 11, 2018
Love my job and love the culture of being part of this amazing brand
Everyday there's always new things to learn
Company does focus on individual growth
Not a career, toxic work environment
Client Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 5, 2018
I honestly think it's not just client services, but the company as a whole has a major CULTURE issue. I think they are just doing too well to actually focus on their employees. Do not expect to advance, do not expect to develop and do expect to be heard. Director runs a dictatorship, Managers are puppets, also clueless - afraid to speak up and the rest are petty friends recruited by the director. This job is for bottom feeders if I'm being honest, barely any diversity in upper level or c-suite positions and it is BLATANT. Let me rephrase that, the company is great with diversity, unless you are black. Random anonymous emails have been sent to upper level and to all of us in client services complaining and no questions asked. If I could describe the culture I would say it's a "look out for yourself and your friends", atmosphere. No one speaks to you, not even visitors from corporate. If you want a job with absolutely no purpose - this may be the job for you.
Pros
Cons
Growth, Management, Culture
Not really my best experience
Luxury Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 3, 2018
Not a great experience. It started out great and all of our promises were being fulfilled until our San Fransisco location closed down. Managers didn’t care about the growth of employmees. Promises became unfulfilled, customers were always unhappy, managers were not qualified to be there. The pay was unfair based off of favoritism. The reviews of this place can most definitely back me up. I was there from the very beginning, when we first opened our Dallas Client Services Center up. I loved the job but not so much the staff.
Pros
Customer interaction
Cons
Poor management and organization skills.
Why Ask Why
Service Leader, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2018
Louis Vuitton is the only company that I have worked for that told me that I should feel lucky to work for them and if I did not like their brand of management then I should just leave.
Good for part time
CLIENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 30, 2018
Hard to advance within the company. Good money if going to school or only need part time. Not a career choice in my opinion. You can make way more money at other luxury retailers.
Good for resume and nothing else
Senior Treasury Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2018
Not a good place to be long term. great on resume and very good sample sales. Salary is below industry standard and benefits are also below industry standard.
Lux
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2018
Loved Visuals for the company but the growth in that field is extremely slow.

Great learning experience in dealing with high-end clients and how to sustain a relationship with them.
Productivity
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 9, 2018
Creativity and innovation are part of their DNA. Over the years, they have ensured their Houses’ success and established their legitimacy.From products to service, we cultivate our difference through this constant quest for excellence
Cons
occasional luches
Sucks
Artisan (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 26, 2018
Sucks bad supervisor poor pay, they treat you bad, everyone hates working there. All they care about is money money. Poor time off all supervisor are on different pages
Competitive, diverse,
Men's Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 23, 2018
-Working at Louis Vuitton taught me to work both independently and work as a team when necessary. Fast paced workplace, working one on one with clients, building relationships. Overall, positive environment.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor training
It is fun working there and there is a lot you can learn with the right supervisors
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 9, 2018
I love working there and would like to work there again. But not under the supervision of Miss Jeanel she is not a good supervisor. And you have to find out about it. Thanks. It was fun working there.
Pros
We don't get free lunchs everyone have to provide for what they eat
Cons
We get short breaks.
Very fast paced environment. Work hard and play hard.
Sales Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Go in and perform daily activities as well as meeting month-end deadlines. Deal with any work (fires) that may pop up and need immediate attention. Learned a lot from Directors of Finance thru CEO. Met excellent people as well as excellent human beings that helped me in every aspect of work and life. Very grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
Learning and growing experience
Beautiful place to work that was challenging yet rewarding
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 1, 2018
A typical day at work was never typical. I learned the process and skilled work that goes into making some of the worlds best leather goods. The mission was to provide an enjoyable experience for every customer no matter how challenging. This is what kept me staying with the company for so long. I loved my customers and I really cherished the time that I spent with them.
Pros
Ongoing training
Cons
Short staffed
Suprisingly relaxed, completely disorganized
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 22, 2018
as long as you do what they want, you're fine. If you don't make your sales goal, you don't matter. Management rude and petty, but the money is AMAZING
low pay
Client Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 21, 2018
very low pay compare to another lux brands most of them costumers getho who really less care about the history of brand so if you from the hood you will feel at home there
Pros
employee discount
Cons
low pay
No Work Life Balance
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  USAMay 19, 2018
Overworked, under appreciated! Managers just sit at their desks while the rest of us are busting our behinds on the sales floor. Goals are unattainable, focuses constantly change!
Worst company
CLIENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2018
This company doesn't stand behind their brand. No work life balance at all. All they do is fire upper management, and employees, and hire outside and not within. Director doesn't care about his employees here at client services.at the end of the day everyone wonders what their job title is. They don't appreciate their employees at all.