Lourdes Health System Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Director, Library Services (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 10, 2018
Very good interaction with staff, faculty and medical personnel.
Medical personnel strive to provide excellent patient care. All staff seem to care to assist patients in any way they are able.
Team work is encouraged at all levels and managers encourage this.
Educational opportunities for staff are available.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Merger concerns and job security
Good place to work.
Accountant/Reimbursement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Delran, NJJune 28, 2018
No room to grow. Great co-workers, make working environment pleasant and welcoming. Benefits were great, flexible work time, and no pressure from management.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Ill-mannered management
I worked for Lourdes twice and the culture was so much more position in 1999
Director, Senior Services (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 28, 2018
The corridors are very quiet but not in a good way. It use to be buzzing with activity. Staff greeting patients and families. Laughing with coworkers, etc. The parking in the lot accross the street (if you found some was very dark and the lot on the other side of HR department was down right scary.
Pros
Beautiful churches you can go to pray for things to get better
Cons
benefits and offsite staff (even accross the street) did not exist.
You can learn a lot because you do everything by yourself
Grant/Fiscal Accountant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, NJJune 26, 2018
Co-workers are helpful. Christmas time is enjoyable. There are several events throughout year. As a part of Trinity Health, there are discounts(hotels, food and shopping).
Pros
Excellent benefits including 403B company's contribution and discounts
Cons
Company is failing so no improvements
Nice place to work
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJJune 22, 2018
Overall my work experience at Lourdes was a very positive. I enjoyed the people I worked with. the atmosphere and working conditions are very typical of any other healthcare organization I have worked for in the past.
Long hours with inexperienced management.
Practice Liaison (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 7, 2018
Be ready for long hours and little to no guidance from management. Lots of throwing you to the wolves and “figuring it out on your own”. Management is overwhelmed leaving no time for actual management. The target always seemed to be moving, which is not fun in a volatile market like healthcare. If you are thinking about applying for the Practice Liaison position, think again.
Pros
Pay, benefits are good.
Cons
Cutthroat culture and work/life balance is non-existent. Morale is consistently at 0.
I've worked there for a long time
Director of Hospitality and Volunteer Services (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJ 08103May 1, 2018
I have worked at Lourdes for a long time and I appreciate the opportunity that it has given me gain experience and job growth. Overall it is not a bad place to work. The people are great.
Family like enviroment
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJApril 30, 2018
Lourdes was a family like environment. Pays well and understanding management. Very high energy employer, always on the go. Always recognizes the employees throughout the year
Great place to work!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 31, 2018
I truly enjoy my job at Lourdes! I am glad that my first nurse aide experience could be at Lourdes hospital. I have learned so much and enjoy those who I work with.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJMarch 20, 2018
Not a great position for people with families. Too much of a scheduling conflict across the board. Lack of communication. Would be a better place if staff worked together.
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Office hours every Saturday
Organization in flux
Director of Financial Operations - Phys Prac (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 5, 2018
Organization is struggling to establish itself in a highly competitive healthcare market. Will the demise of its proposed acquistion by Cooper Health System, Lourdes needs to find itself in a sea of larger players.
Mission
Colleague Relations Manager - Contract (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJanuary 30, 2018
Great mission, passionate employees who care about patient care. Convenient commute. Fair pay and benefits. Long term employees have been there. Quality care.
Rewarding and enlightening nursing experience
Registered Nurse, Charge and Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 17, 2017
Behavioral Geriatric unit is a rewarding and challenging position. Patient care and group activities create a enlightening environment for patients and staff. Team effort is vital for beneficial care to be administered with all cooperation from supervisor to management. Success with patient care, progress and recover with daily encouragement is a delight and reward.
Pros
patient care
None (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJDecember 16, 2017
Great place to work. it can be a very fun place to work in. However, I feel they are not a lot of room for advancement. Love my boss and the colleagues I work with.
Pros
Great benefits and understanding bosses
Cons
Work long hours during close
Productive and fun
Massage therapist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 10, 2017
I really love the facility. I met a lot of members that we're college students. Some of the college students I became long-term friends with. I would absolutely recommend this place because there's a swimming pool here. I used to teach water aerobics and taught for 2 of my pregnancies the whole 9 months. I'm proud to have been able to do that. Sad though when I came back from maternity leave the 2 ND time they let me go. I was heart broken.
nice
PT Access (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJNovember 8, 2017
fun place to work at up coming
Camden upcoming and cooper's hospital has merged
team
under construction
new management and employees new programs and the works
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJNovember 5, 2017
low staffing, too many patients per RN and low pay as compared to other area hospitals. I recommend that if you work for Lourdes, the Camden Campus would be a better location
Pros
unsure
Cons
stressful
Floor nurse
Physician Relation (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 19, 2017
Care for patients with behavioral heath issues. Medication administration, Group activities. Notifying MD with problems, concerns, and question regarding patient care.
Patient Scheduler Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, NJSeptember 18, 2017
I like what I have learned in my time I have been in the organization and been able to achieve a management position. The environment is like most healthcare environment, always keep me busy with the work I have to get done before the end of the day. I have learned quite a bit in the 12yrs I have been with the organization. I am now in a management position and will like to continue to climb the ladder. The hardest part of my job is being able to keep the different personalities at a comfort level. Being in a office with mostly female sometimes is hard to do but I do like my job for the most part because I get to work with my co-workers as well as the public.
HRIS Analyst, Human Resources - Contract (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 6, 2017
This was a great place to work. Work Life work balance enviornment, family friendly, great mangement, training & development. Would definiatley refer this as a place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lourdes Health System. Our community is ready to answer.