Lourdes Health System Employee Reviews

Long hours with inexperienced management.
Practice Liaison (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 7, 2018
Be ready for long hours and little to no guidance from management. Lots of throwing you to the wolves and “figuring it out on your own”. Management is overwhelmed leaving no time for actual management. The target always seemed to be moving, which is not fun in a volatile market like healthcare. If you are thinking about applying for the Practice Liaison position, think again.
Pros
Pay, benefits are good.
Cons
Cutthroat culture and work/life balance is non-existent. Morale is consistently at 0.
Family like enviroment
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJApril 30, 2018
Lourdes was a family like environment. Pays well and understanding management. Very high energy employer, always on the go. Always recognizes the employees throughout the year
Great place to work!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 31, 2018
I truly enjoy my job at Lourdes! I am glad that my first nurse aide experience could be at Lourdes hospital. I have learned so much and enjoy those who I work with.
A atmosphere of love and mutual respect.
Chemical Dependency Counselor, CDP (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAMarch 30, 2018
I appreciated the mission at Lourdes. I appreciated the management and they were reciprocal with that appreciation. LOURDES had an excellent CEO and CFO.
The Nuns were an inspiration. The integrity and professionalism was outstanding. The long-term history of service to the community was greatly appreciated. LOURDES dedication towards individualized treatment for the patient presented quality care, with an atmosphere of congeniality and hospitality.

The training sessions were well done and the teamwork was outstanding. LOURDES was open to new ideas and realized the strength of new modalities, with digital applications for essential productivity, with enhanced treatment continuity.

The main strength: TEAMWORK TOWARDS QUALITY PATIENT SERVICE.
Pros
Monthly progress reports from the CEO. Diversity and cultural sensitivity.
Cons
Having to fund the funder. Loss of contracts.
Productivity is fair
Charge Capture Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WAMarch 24, 2018
The productivity is fair, and easy to obtain. I enjoyed the problem solving aspect of the job. Daily learning was always part of the job. It is a great place to work. The boss is fair and flexible and easy to work with.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJMarch 20, 2018
Not a great position for people with families. Too much of a scheduling conflict across the board. Lack of communication. Would be a better place if staff worked together.
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Office hours every Saturday
Average
Patient Financial Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WAFebruary 5, 2018
Typical office, disagreements on climate control, older building, but you can use headphones and gain a lot of medical billing knowledge. You can come in, do your work, and leave without a lot of interacting with coworkers.
Pros
Headphones
Cons
Old building
Organization in flux
Director of Financial Operations - Phys Prac (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 5, 2018
Organization is struggling to establish itself in a highly competitive healthcare market. Will the demise of its proposed acquistion by Cooper Health System, Lourdes needs to find itself in a sea of larger players.
Mission
Colleague Relations Manager - Contract (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJanuary 30, 2018
Great mission, passionate employees who care about patient care. Convenient commute. Fair pay and benefits. Long term employees have been there. Quality care.
Rewarding and enlightening nursing experience
Registered Nurse, Charge and Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 17, 2017
Behavioral Geriatric unit is a rewarding and challenging position. Patient care and group activities create a enlightening environment for patients and staff. Team effort is vital for beneficial care to be administered with all cooperation from supervisor to management. Success with patient care, progress and recover with daily encouragement is a delight and reward.
Pros
patient care
None (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJDecember 16, 2017
Great place to work. it can be a very fun place to work in. However, I feel they are not a lot of room for advancement. Love my boss and the colleagues I work with.
Pros
Great benefits and understanding bosses
Cons
Work long hours during close
Productive and fun
Massage therapist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 10, 2017
I really love the facility. I met a lot of members that we're college students. Some of the college students I became long-term friends with. I would absolutely recommend this place because there's a swimming pool here. I used to teach water aerobics and taught for 2 of my pregnancies the whole 9 months. I'm proud to have been able to do that. Sad though when I came back from maternity leave the 2 ND time they let me go. I was heart broken.
nice
PT Access (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJNovember 8, 2017
fun place to work at up coming
Camden upcoming and cooper's hospital has merged
team
under construction
new management and employees new programs and the works
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJNovember 5, 2017
low staffing, too many patients per RN and low pay as compared to other area hospitals. I recommend that if you work for Lourdes, the Camden Campus would be a better location
Pros
unsure
Cons
stressful
Unstable at times, but good people and good benefits
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WANovember 1, 2017
A lot has changed at Lourdes since I worked there, but at the time I left they were facing budget crunches and had huge management layoffs and turnover. My coworkers were great, though, and the benefits were good.
Pros
Easy access to good healthcare
Cons
Stressful, frequent change
Floor nurse
Physician Relation (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 19, 2017
Care for patients with behavioral heath issues. Medication administration, Group activities. Notifying MD with problems, concerns, and question regarding patient care.
Patient Scheduler Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, NJSeptember 18, 2017
I like what I have learned in my time I have been in the organization and been able to achieve a management position. The environment is like most healthcare environment, always keep me busy with the work I have to get done before the end of the day. I have learned quite a bit in the 12yrs I have been with the organization. I am now in a management position and will like to continue to climb the ladder. The hardest part of my job is being able to keep the different personalities at a comfort level. Being in a office with mostly female sometimes is hard to do but I do like my job for the most part because I get to work with my co-workers as well as the public.
HRIS Analyst, Human Resources - Contract (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 6, 2017
This was a great place to work. Work Life work balance enviornment, family friendly, great mangement, training & development. Would definiatley refer this as a place to work.
Collecting an receiving blood from inpatients
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 1, 2017
Job stressful plenty of call outs managrment poor very unorganized not enough employees per diem hrs are very slim worked several hrs without a break supervisor has favorites
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not enough employees in lab
Great organization
Social Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAJuly 10, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working for this organization. I love the job culture, coworkers were always supportive. The mission is lived throughout the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lourdes Health System. Our community is ready to answer.