LOVES

LOVES Employee Reviews

United States168 reviews

truckshiftcustomerstorecleanmanagerstartemployee

Co workers

Co workers are very helpful towards other cop works and customers. They are all very friendly and do the most to make you feel comfortable ordering or working. It’s a great environment to work in and it makes other motivated to work harder and better

Calm workplace

All of the managers have been patient with me learning how the store runs without feeling Amy judgement. All of my co workers are willing to help when needed.

LOVES insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

great place to work

there is a chance tp progress to different departments and learn new things. Something always new to learn. There is great employees that care and are great to work with. Great customers

Everyone here is nice

Just started but so far everything is good. So far everyone has been helpful and patient with me. I appreciate that they are also willing to work with me on my schedule also.

The management

They are very helpful energetic and dedicated thank you for the opportunity to be on the team I have heard a lot of good things about this loves in Joseph city loves I look forward to growing with the company in the future

Pros

Good co workers

i love this place

couldn't pick a better job people are amazing here. the job is steady. the management here is friendly and understanding. the hardest thing is keeping up the showers. everyone is nice if you have questions the will answer it if they can.

n/a

It was good on board they help me with get it in on time. and nice talking to the people and walking around talking to other people and showing me around

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Really nice people

Really nice people, great company, friendly, good benefits, enjoy meal and drink program, looking forward to training and becoming involved in servicing our customers

respectful and caring.

At loves truck shop the other employees and management are very open and fair. Training is hard but easier with tips and advice from everyone if needed.

Great place to work with great people

The company has a great training program for new employees. It definitely helps with your confidence for doing the job correctly. There is always someone there to ask if you have questions. This company truly wants their employees to succeed.

The happiness in everyone enjoying there job and the friendly atmosphere

Im currenly in my second day of training here and have been learning so much so far ive learned the values and expectations this company provides and expects from there employees. Friendly people . Havent came across Anything id consider being the hardest parts of this job. Everything thus far has been enjoyable looking forward to a future with the company.

Always has opportunities to move up within the company.

I like how you have multiple opportunities to move up with the company, they are always willing to help out as much as they can if you need help. Loves is a wonderful company to work with.

Pros

Clean

Cons

Short breaks

productive

the good thing I love about loves is I get an opportunity to put an smile on someone face everyday. The bad thing about this company is the lack of training and not having enough people on each shift even if one calls out.

fun place to work

loves is a great place to work,friendly work environment with good people.coworks are very helpful and don't mind helping you out when needing a helping hand.

Pros

learning is important

Cons

con are not bad

So far so good

I only just started yesterday and everyone seems so nice, welcoming, respectful. I hope for it to continue this way. I'm glad I found this place they seem to be kind and caring.

Fast paced, fun, and overall a great job!

My shift starts at 8am once I get her it’s straight to work. That’s my favorite part, if I’m not busy fast enough I get bored and tired. Here though, I’m always ready to jump into it. I’ve learned a lot in the first few hours, it’s been great so far. In my opinion this job isn’t hard to me at all. I feel like I’ve been working here for longer than a day.

nice place

a day at work is always good. people are smiling and friendly. its a comfortable place. people are happy to be here. management is fair. i like to working here .i have worked here before. it fun to come to work.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

havent been here long enough

great teamwork, need more reliqble employees

today was a great day i have learned alot about the company my trainer is covering a lot of aspects of my job in a manner that was easy for me to obtain an absorb the information. I did observe that there is an unreliability in the manager in his ability to be present, and a lack of completetion of tasks on the 4 to 12 shift.

Pros

great explanational Best Day Ever Videos

Cons

Not enough benefits for part-time employees

Amiable crew, fun fast paced environment.

i just started working at loves . but what i can say is that all the workers here are very welcoming and friendly . i feel like imma like working here.

Fun, Relaxed work place

everyday is a good day at loves you come in and work and do a good job this place can be rewarding. this job is what you make it to be. you come in and want to change someones day youll have a good day

Everyone working together as family

I just started here a day ago and love my job. It is one of the best jobs I have ever had. My fellow coworkers made me feel welcome and like one of the family..

Common questions about LOVES

Answered by current and former employees at LOVES

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOVES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare LOVES with

LOVES reviews by popular job title

• LOVES