Lowe's Employee Review

Active and enjoyable place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MSJuly 19, 2019
Lowe's was a very active environment that I enjoyed working in. The only thing I did not like this job was I was never aloud to receive enough hours.I would for sure work at Low's again if I could receive the hours and better pay.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Very upbeat work environment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WI 53142August 23, 2019
I loved working there because of the hands on work. I'm a very active person. I played 4 years of football and other sports as well. I'm very energetic.
Poor management and lack of job security
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJAugust 23, 2019
For a retail job they pay fairly well and the full time health benefits are very good. Aside from that, I would not recommend working here. Management demonstrates poor leadership skills and overwork the same 3-4 associates to cover multiple departments at once to ensure tasks are complete. The associates who do work become burnt out and morale has dropped considerably because of it. There are constant corporate restructures that result in some employees losing their jobs or forced to take a pay cut. It presents a feeling of poor job security and unwillingness to advance within the company because you feel as if your job could be cut at any minute

59.8K

2.6InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight