Lowe's Employee Review

Nice place to work
Assembler/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJuly 19, 2019
Nice place to work if you need the money. Retail takes a special kind of person to truly make it their career. My experience was very positive customer interactions and management support. This is not always the case though.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Very upbeat work environment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WI 53142August 23, 2019
I loved working there because of the hands on work. I'm a very active person. I played 4 years of football and other sports as well. I'm very energetic.
Poor management and lack of job security
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJAugust 23, 2019
For a retail job they pay fairly well and the full time health benefits are very good. Aside from that, I would not recommend working here. Management demonstrates poor leadership skills and overwork the same 3-4 associates to cover multiple departments at once to ensure tasks are complete. The associates who do work become burnt out and morale has dropped considerably because of it. There are constant corporate restructures that result in some employees losing their jobs or forced to take a pay cut. It presents a feeling of poor job security and unwillingness to advance within the company because you feel as if your job could be cut at any minute

59.8K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

35%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss