Lowe's Employee Review

Great Place
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJune 17, 2019
Working at Lowes is a very great place to work at. It is very productive and they guarantee you 8 hours every day and sometimes there is overtime and it is mandatory.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

It was okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2019
Hours were inconsistent, expectations for assigned position were not clear and frequently changed, training is subpar, individual managers are either great or terrible, some coworkers are nice average people some lack understanding of what is appropriate for work, pay sucks unless you're management
The benefits were great, but I never got a lunch break.
DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 22, 2019
Like the title says, the benefits were great, but I never got a lunch break. I worked at four different locations and at all four the situation was the same. Store manager's and ASM's were aware of this, but as long as the job got done, they looked the other way. After many years of hard work and loyalty, my department was shut down and outsourced. I take my experience from this as a learning lesson. If it saves them money, they'll do what is best for their profit margin. Don't take it personal, it's only business. Move on and improve your situation.

59.6K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

35%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss