Lowe's Employee Review

Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 17, 2019
Lowe's is a great company to work for. Benefits and pay are good also. Management at the location I work at for the most part is good. Overall it's a good company to work for.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Consistent; fair pair, stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 15, 2019
Learned a great deal about the importance of patience and communication. I was able to grow within the company and develop my ability to lead others and achieve success with a team.
Fast pace, wonderful people to work for and learn a lot
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARJuly 15, 2019
A typical day at work is fast pace and answering the phones a lot and checking people out. I have learned how to multitask like answering phones taking notes and checking people out at the same time. The management was good at being there to help when needed. The work culture is not fighting and everyone gets along and helps out with everything that you need help with. The hardest part of the job was having to help someone that was upset with something that went wrong. The most enjoyable was meeting new people all the time making friends and learning so much everyday.

59.5K

2.6InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight