Loyal Source Government Services Employee Reviews

no comment
Credentialing Specialist and coordinator (Former Employee) –  OrlandoJuly 9, 2018
I was only working as a contractor. for three month,so i do not have much to say, only that they work more on their management skills towards other, but the fact that they give jobs to people who are able to help kids in need is a good thing, because no company is perfect.
Pros
Free overtime lunch
Cons
no possible 401k
Little to no communication
Clear and Legible Reporting Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 8, 2018
There was little to no communication from the company. If you would need assistance with a discrepancy in pay, death in the family, jury duty, you would have to continue to attempt to contact them via telephone (leaving voice mails), e-mail and text until you were lucky enough to happen to contact someone or get them to call you back.
Could do better
Operations Officer Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2018
The employment opportunity was good unfortunately there was no communication about the contract being lost and lay off. Communication could have been better.
Absent Contract Management and Poor Wages
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  29 Palms, CAJune 15, 2018
I began work with this company after they had been awarded the government contract for my position that I had been in for 3 years prior making a comfortable living wage and good benefits. They gave all of the existing employees a $4.00 an hour pay cut and said "We are sorry and we understand if you look for another job." The insurance benefits were terrible and had very high deductibles in addition to living in an area with little access to care.
The management was often difficult to get a hold of and seemed apathetic to accomplishments, complaints, and concerns from their employees at my location. I ultimately ended up leaving for a higher paying position and better management.
Cons
healthcare, management, wages
Fun Place to Work
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2018
We play trivia every Thursday, Waffle Wednesday, and Happy Hour every other Friday with a beer tap in the break room. Wine was brought in for the non-beer drinkers like myself. It's a relaxed environment.
Cons
Pay could be better.
Pittsburgh staffing needs much improvement
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 30, 2018
If I could give a negative star rating I would. The whole recruitment and orientation process was confusing, contradictory and frustrating. The orientation process was even worse. I wasted 5 months of my time and was NEVER scheduled any shifts!! Oh and let's not forget about not being paid for the last 2 days of orientatuon and being blown off like it wasn't their problem.
Pros
Competitive wage
Loyal Source never paid my travel back home.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 29, 2018
These people are a horrible agency. They treated us like we we're disposable. Don't bother requesting time off for a death in the family they won't even respond. Yet they took over 4 vacations a year. They were suppose to pay housing yet many of us almost got evicted. They never paid my travel back home. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by an agency. Also good luck getting reimbursed on anything. Its like fighting tooth and nail just to get your hard earned money back.
Pros
Serving our veterans
Cons
Loyal Source doesnt care about you only about making themselves money.
Professonal
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 15, 2018
working up at the V.A. hospital is very professional, driven ,veryteam-work .what I like is getting to talk to a lot of the veterans that served in the wars.
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
healthcare
Great job
Remote Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 9, 2018
Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working with the minors, been able to get them sponsored by their families or family friends. It was very rewarding for me to do this job.
Provide care the military family
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 3, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was giving back and helping the military family. Also, working the military active duty staff as well. I love working in the IMC clinic with the older population (the retirees). I love coming to work everyday and making people laugh. The hardest part of the job for me was to leave my position due to the military contract expired.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Not permanent position and not 1/2 hr lunches
Holly days payed
Youth Care Worker (Homestead) (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLFebruary 4, 2018
Is fair to get pay in hollydays and this company does without problem, they pay on time. But the company should be consider studies to determinate positions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Enough breaks.
Work Your Butt Off! Don't Ask for Raise!!
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 27, 2018
It's only a game Focker!! Play at your own risk...You know what you've contributed to your department & the company as a whole, but when its time for your yearly review they come up with nonsense that doesn't make any sense, only to justify a 25 cent per hour increase. They don't care about the people who support their operations & they really need to.
Pros
Great Co-workers!!
Cons
Everything else...
Fun, productive, organized, helpful, friendly, very communitative.
Youth Care Worker also Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Met a lot of nice friendly people. Very well organized and clean. I do recommend this job to anyone who likes meeting new people and enjoys being with kids.
Fun and productive, but can still challenge you daily.
Fire Control NETT Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKJanuary 1, 2018
Almost everybody I work with on a daily basis is prior Military and generally have similar career field as everyone else. Lots in common and lotsto keep the conversations going.
Pros
Lots of Travel
Cons
Lots of travel
Good for Recruitment When there is Government Agency Work
LCC (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLDecember 18, 2017
Great Recruiter, take care, just a little slow in keeping up with needs of Gov't and Company with which contracting for Gov't. HHS had to rush reservations for flights and car rental on Friday for flight Sunday. Make sure all paperwork completed before departing and know how to file for stipends to receive immediately (starting at end of 1st week). Friendly. Responsive. Nice opportunities in Florida. Especially nice in Winter!
Pros
Relocation costs and stipend for living provided plus salary
Cons
Must keep on your toes, know what's going on, no healthcare coverage provided
Frat Brats
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2017
Not worth my effort. Very poor leadership. All they cared about was their own bank account. Leadership made decisions via emotions and not critical thinking.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Poor Leadership. Fraternity. You either belonged or...
Great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 27, 2017
Great company that offers different training programs, career growth, flexibility and fun atmosphere. The management team is really focused on helping you to be successful in your career. No micromanagement.
Pros
Great people, fun atmosphere, game hour, casual dress
Great people
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2017
Wonderful people to work with in a very relaxed environment. The company flexible at all times with days and hours worked. I wouldn't mind working for this company again.
Pharmacy tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 15, 2017
I left a job of 7 years to take a job at Loyal Source. I was never informed it was a temporary job until I started working. Horrible communication and benefits. Insurance is extremely expensive. I was terminated without notice. Don't waste your time this is a horrible company to work for. In 2017 who doesn't want job security!
Pros
Cons
No comunication
Professional Workplace
Credentials Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2017
I enjoyed working with the company. They gave me responsibilities and made me part of the team.

I left to get my Law Degree and plan to continue to work in a corporate environment..
Pros
Great People
Cons
Long drive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loyal Source Government Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9