Loyal Source Government Services Employee Reviews

Great company
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pearl Harbor, HIOctober 18, 2018
I've had a good experience with Loyal source, they were very good about communication, if i was to send an email with questions about anything they responded really quickly. Working in the office i was in was a really good one especially just coming out of Medical Assisting school, i learned a lot
Not serious company at all!!
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 14, 2018
I received a hire letter from this company. They used to call me three times a day to questioning me about my starting day, even though I was perfectly clear from the very first time they contacted me as to me my starting day. Three days before my moving day to Florida to start working with them, I received a call from some one asking me if I needed a plane ticket. I told the person that I was moving from DC to Florida and I had to take all my belongings including my car. This person indicated it was fine and advised me to contact them as soon as I arrived to Florida. The very next day to my arrival, I got an e-mail addressed to all employees regarding a meeting next day. I responded the email asking if I was required to attend that meeting. No one answer me. Next day I got another email requiring all employees to return cars, checking out from hotels, and returning electronic devices. I called the recruiter several times left voice mails, but no response. I looked on the internet for the head quarter's contact information called them and asked for the recruiter ( I did not identify myself) When she answered the call, I referred her the whole story and her answer was " We do not have a position for you at this time because we did not receive the children we were waiting for"
There I was unemployed, not knowing what to do. After seven months struggling in Florida, I called my old employer in DC asking for an opportunity to go back.
loved working here
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32826September 26, 2018
Great atmosphere, good people. Contract ended and no notice. Thought contract would be renewed and even waited a few weeks before looking for another job expecting to come back to work.
Bad Reputation, Not a Bad Company
Fulltime Permanent Civilian Contractor (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32512September 12, 2018
My fellow co-workers who are under this contract company do not like the company. We are the lowest paid contractor at our job but it's still more than we would make outside of being a contractor. I haven't really had any issues with the company. My check has been delayed before but that was because I didn't turn my timesheets in on time. Other companies at my job will pay the employee on time anyway and that would be nice but at the same time it is my fault I didn't meet the deadline. Overall it could be better but it isn't really bad.
Pros
Better than working retail
Cons
Not as good as other contractors
Worst Contract Company Ever!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CASeptember 10, 2018
Changed my contract at least 3 times to their advantage. When I questioned the changes it was suck it up or leave. Took days to respond to emails. Did not reimburse for certifications or licenses, no 401 matching, Only met someone in person when they were losing the contract at the 2 year point. Was given 11 paid holidays, lost five to family days, 2 to sick leave, so was left with only 4 actual vacation days!

No support whatsoever when I filed a harassment complaint regarding another coworker.
Cons
Micromanaged. Treated like a high school student
Social Worker (LICSW) (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 14, 2018
I was hired for a job in which I was never given the opportunity to use the social work skills I've accumulated over the past 25 years. The manager was rude and unforgiving. The communication between departments was awful. The money was good, though.
Pros
Money
Cons
Benefits, Lousy Management, Cut-throat, every-man-for-himself culture.
Loyal Source
Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
Contract position with limited PTO. Communication was poor. My actual position with the USAF was wonderful as was the team I worked with. Loyal Source was not offered the opportunity to continue with the contract. I was not sure what that meant for my future so I chose to leave at the end of my first contract.
Pros
Placement
Cons
Limited PTO
youth care worker
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLAugust 8, 2018
great place to work really enjoyed my time as a youth care worker
the pay was fair for the type of job
very well informed about job duties
very good coworkers and supervisors
Good workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 25, 2018
I have only worked for Loyal source now for 3 weeks. I have not encountered any problems. I am just covering until they hire someone for the administrative position. As I said, no problems as of now.
Pros
Hours, pay, professionalism.
Cons
Short assignments
loyal source
Family Practice Contract Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAJuly 16, 2018
I have enjoyed my team as a contractor, but I do feel like a number sometimes. they will honor MTF requests over keeping contracts as were previously signed. my PT position was eliminated.
Pros
easy pay system
Cons
far away
no comment
Credentialing Specialist and coordinator (Former Employee) –  OrlandoJuly 9, 2018
I was only working as a contractor. for three month,so i do not have much to say, only that they work more on their management skills towards other, but the fact that they give jobs to people who are able to help kids in need is a good thing, because no company is perfect.
Pros
Free overtime lunch
Cons
no possible 401k
Little to no communication
Clear and Legible Reporting Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 8, 2018
There was little to no communication from the company. If you would need assistance with a discrepancy in pay, death in the family, jury duty, you would have to continue to attempt to contact them via telephone (leaving voice mails), e-mail and text until you were lucky enough to happen to contact someone or get them to call you back.
Mixed feelings, but possibly good place to get started in your career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  3.5 month ContractJune 29, 2018
Loved the people, most were friendly and polite,

Overall the company is a good place to get a start, but can be great if they fix some things in management, as they do help many people get jobs throughout the country in which helps change lives and families,so for that i commend them, because no company is perfect.
Pros
Free Lunches with overtime
Cons
Possibly no 401K
Could do better
Operations Officer Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2018
The employment opportunity was good unfortunately there was no communication about the contract being lost and lay off. Communication could have been better.
Absent Contract Management and Poor Wages
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  29 Palms, CAJune 15, 2018
I began work with this company after they had been awarded the government contract for my position that I had been in for 3 years prior making a comfortable living wage and good benefits. They gave all of the existing employees a $4.00 an hour pay cut and said "We are sorry and we understand if you look for another job." The insurance benefits were terrible and had very high deductibles in addition to living in an area with little access to care.
The management was often difficult to get a hold of and seemed apathetic to accomplishments, complaints, and concerns from their employees at my location. I ultimately ended up leaving for a higher paying position and better management.
Cons
healthcare, management, wages
Fun Place to Work
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2018
We play trivia every Thursday, Waffle Wednesday, and Happy Hour every other Friday with a beer tap in the break room. Wine was brought in for the non-beer drinkers like myself. It's a relaxed environment.
Cons
Pay could be better.
Great Company
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 9, 2018
Management is very understanding. Scheduling is flexible. Unfortunately, for personal reasons i did not get a chance to work too long for this Company. I do have to admit that i was treated very well.
Overall decent company
Medical Clerk ll (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCJune 6, 2018
Loyal Source was a decent contracting company for PRN employees, but excellent if you are able to get full time or work full time hours. Overall the company within itself was pretty good.
A good place to get jobs
Temp Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2018
Just a temp agency to get potential jobs. This one I took a job at the airport taking economical anonymous surveys. It was an easy job, but involved a lot of walking around and face-to-face interactions with people.
Pittsburgh staffing needs much improvement
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 30, 2018
If I could give a negative star rating I would. The whole recruitment and orientation process was confusing, contradictory and frustrating. The orientation process was even worse. I wasted 5 months of my time and was NEVER scheduled any shifts!! Oh and let's not forget about not being paid for the last 2 days of orientatuon and being blown off like it wasn't their problem.
Pros
Competitive wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loyal Source Government Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about