Loyal Source
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

Loyal Source Employee Reviews

United States387 reviews

loyalcontractrecruitergovernmentmilitarycontractorfloridamonth

Definitely not the place I thought it would be

Loyal Source is the type of company that hypes everything to get you to work with them. It’s okay for training, but afterwards everything goes downhill. The managers micromanage, they only care about metrics, and essentially they blame their employees if medical personnel doesn’t want to work for them. The job is basically just a call center and it feels like that in the office they have that doesn’t fit everyone and never let in any light even though they have numerous amounts of windows.

A great job if you love to travel

This is a great job if you want to earn extra money or if you enjoy traveling. The managers are nice and laid back as long as you do your job. Many of the co-workers were very nice and friendly

Loyal Source insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Low pay, poor communication

Was not an ideal employer. Below standard wage. Poor communication with admin side. Also did not do a great job matching skillset with open position for previous hire.

Disorganized... So be prepared

Recently started working in the Rio Grande Valley. The staff is very kind and helpful but the overall company is VERY disorganized. Be prepared to hear one thing from the recruiter and something COMPLETELY different from the local management. HR provides NO training on how to input your hours or per diem in order to get paid... Thankfully the staff was kind enough to show me (they also did not receive any training). I have had to reach out several times just to get a response to one question and upper management (in Orlando) is basically nonexistent. To be honest the best part of this company is the pay. If you are a provider -- make sure whatever the recruiter tells you regarding pay, scheduling, accommodation, etc, is documented in the contract you sign too ensure you are covered.Good luck!

The teamwork is phenomenal! The atmosphere is laidback, and it’s really rewarding to support military members.

Having the ability to support the military men and women is very rewarding! The schedule is tolerable with mostly drill weekends. The teamwork is phenomenal, from the supervisor to colleagues. They are all open to transition, learning and most of all (excellent service). The hardest part of this job is sticking to the schedule. The starting pay is fair, if I could volunteer for free, I would! I sure hope other military installations catch on to utilizing this service by civilians in order to free up our soldiers so the can focus on mission!!

Terrible

Worst experience with a company Inhave ever had. Stay away. They will not pay what they promised and HR accountability is nonexistent. Employees are not vetted properly. The quality of employees is terrible.

Great atmosphere

There is music at the beginning of the shift. It is a great way to start your shift. We get an update as to what is going on and the weather. Reminders of what not to do. Acknowledgement for those who are performing great. When reaching out to anyone there is always someone you can count on that will answer your questions or questions. I enjoy the staff everyone has been really friendly.

Pros

We are well taken care of. Meals and transportation are provided as well.

Cons

You do not have benefits right away.

unorganized company

very unorganized telling staff and implementing rules and changing them from one day to another. oh yeah and if u break the rules u can make it up by working for free that day or otherwise one geta terminated

Pros

nothing free

Cons

short breaks. low pay

Good pay- that's it!

I worked in Pecos, Tx- great pay (long hours, no life, no off days etc) management was the worst on site and even getting in touch with your recruit or. Loyal source do not care about its employees at all- favoritism at its best :(

Individual site is great

Our site is great. We have had a little bit of turnover but that’s to be expected. The most challenging part of working for Loyal Source is HR. It’s very difficult to get in contact with someone. The systems they use for timesheets is insanely complicated and frustrating. Working in HR is what I’ve done in my full time career and I’ve never see such an unorganized HR and IT team for a company. Otherwise, it’s a great company and a great part time job. I’ve even thought of applying with them in a full time role but I hesitate because of HR.

Pros

Great team, great pay, friendly work environment

Cons

IT seems to be a mess & HR can be challenging. I would love to go help out the HR team.

Not very good in conflict management.

Do not take time to understand what is wrong and where the issue is coming from. They need to dig in every conflict and get which agent was the cause of it.

Pros

Have time to talk with people

Cons

Do not follow up to understand what was really wrong

Good money

The only good thing about this company is the money. Everything else is horrible. From management to working all the time and having no life. It’s all about favoritism!! Not about making this place a better work environment.

Pros

Good money

Cons

No life

Unless you’re “buddies” with the executive team, don’t bother working here

Terrible place to work. Management does not care. Paid way below average. No advancement unless you kiss up. Managers even told me to quit if possible

Management cares

My experience working at a military base wasn’t for me but my program manager was very supportive and helpful in getting me answers. She truly cared about my experience instead of just having the job filled.

Pros

Responsiveness and management support

Cons

Military environment was too stringent and lacked communication with contract workers

Great life experience overall but organization sorely lacking

LS recruiter did a great job hooking me but that's where her organization and assistance ended. From the botched flight to the unavailability of a rental or uber (that was promised by the recruiter) in the town where I stayed, things didn't start out great. I was also told I would begin work the day after my arrival, but ended up at the job site after a long day of travel, to be told "one of the other new arrivals will give you a lift back to town to find your hotel". This was true, but the condition of the motel that backed up to a truck stop was less than stellar to put it mildly. To Loyal Source's credit, they were handed a project that required a large number of employees near a town with little resources. There were no ride shares available, two taxis for the entire town and one rental car facility. Loyal Source solved the transportation issue by securing shuttle buses and drivers to make rounds at our hotels, even when many were moved to distant towns after the local hotels filled up. This was definitely a case of difficult circumstances initially reflecting poorly on a great group of people on the ground. We were given great support on many levels. This was a humanitarian effort and in that regard was an incredible experience. I would choose to work with them again. However, I would only work short-term contracts unless the organziational abilities were significantly improved.

Enjoyed working with company.

Enjoyed working with the company. Personnel was very appreciative of our work.Alot of Administration Support.Recruiting interview was very pleasant supportive and helpful. As a Loyal Source we were able to transfered/merge to the company I am working for.

fun work place, team work

I will work for them over and over again if i get the opportunity. Team work is big deal with them which is good. Good management, and they talk to you with respect,

Cannot recommend for NP’s

Not a professional environment for nurse practitioners . Communication is lacking, often times conflicting, no leadership, support or professionalism….they cycle thru hiring and firing.

Pros

Ease of work

Cons

Pay, Communication, leadership, management

Excellent Company

They understand their people. It was an excellent company to work for. The pay and benefits were decent. Everyone was pleasant! It was just a joy to be a part of a growing team.

Pros

Good benefits and decent pay.

Good Opportunities, Good Work Culture Good Pay

Good company culture, with fair, good opportunity to make considerable commission only IF you are a hustler/top performer. Company processes and needs are always changing, you need to be a quick learner and have flexibility in your personal life to do mandatory overtime (they allow you to choose your days and can do it from home). I think there is a lot of effort to make this a positive work experience. If you can ride the waves, you will be rewarded. Otherwise, if you are looking for a simple/ stress free/transactional opportunity you will quit.

Great pay, short contracts

This company offers short term but high paying contracts. Management is poorly trained. Other than this, good company to work for and make decent money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loyal Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Loyal Source with

Loyal Source reviews by popular job title

• Loyal Source
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?