LPC Personnel, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Temp employee
Temp Assignment/Sonic Automotive (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 28, 2018
I work for LPC personnel as a temp employee for one of their clients. The recruiter didn't provide me with much information about the position, I was called about an interview the same day at the last minute. Accepted the position and there's nothing thats states whether it's temp to hire or just long term temp and the recruiter has no idea either.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
lack of information
Great!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
I applied with LPC, a few days later I was sent to my first assignment. I love the company that I work for now! I hope and pray I don't ever have to leave. They work with you and are always eager to see you grow!
Productive and just plain awesome place to work.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2015
Did not work there long and mainly did contract work for them but all together a great place to work and very helpful. The environment is great, the people i worked with were great.
Very productive and helpful company.
Filling Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 27, 2015
Found me employment in no time. Great first job with friendly co-workers and supervisor. LPC always happily helped with any questions I had since I was new to the work environment.
Getting down to business
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 23, 2014
I'd arrive early to organize things for the day.
I sent off any reminders that may have been needed for anyone that asked for it.
Greeted every guest and collected all of their info. making sure they filled out all paper work correctly.
Filed documents, made copies as necessary, answered phones and took messages.
Kept everything organized and finished all paper work that needed to be done daily.
Keeping all the info. updated on the computer so everything goes smoothly if anyone needed any info. I had it ready.
At the end of the day making sure everything is filed correctly and double checking all tasks so nothing was missed or had a mistake.
Staying as late as needed to get all documents recorded, organized, and printed in necessary. Took out my trash, cleaned up my desk area, getting things prepared for the following day.
Pros
enjoyed my staff and loved my importance to their day.
Cons
It was a temp. job
Good place to work.
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2014
A good place for someone just entering the workforce. Someone looking for only temp work.
Great Temp Service
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2013
This is a great temp service to work for! Just be sure during your interview process with a potential employer if you want to be permanent to make that clear.
Great agency to work with.
Accounting Support/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2013
Fast job finders, friendly people to assist in the process. I helped with accounting and recreating resumes for people who's weren't eye appealing by re wording and editing font and layouts
Pros
na
Cons
na
Contract work.
Accounts Payable, Contract (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2012
Learned how to work in a business environment. Focused on a specific department (vs. an overview).
Pros
staffing agency.
Cons
staffing agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LPC Personnel, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

LPC Personnel, Inc. Reviews by Location