LPM HOLDING Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany NYApril 26, 2018
LPM Holding is a family owned business that cares about their employees. I always felt like part of the team and upper management knows everyone by name. Much nicer experience than working for the larger corporate dining companies. Those large companies treat you like a number so LPM was very refreshing
This is a family run “business” they only care about the members of their family.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 25, 2018
I worked for this company for a couple years. At no point did I feel comfortable or like I was part of the company due to the fact that I was not family.
I was let go with no reason whatsoever. If anyone was to work here the only reason I can see it being worth while would be a steppingstone to a better position with a better company.
House manager/Line cook (Current Employee) –  Maynard, MASeptember 11, 2017
Overall great company to work for. Typical day could be stressful at times, but the staff was great. I've grown a lot with this company as I was hired at the age of 19. I went from a cashier, to an assistant managers, to opening my own accounts, and then promoted again to a bigger account as house manager. This company gives you room to grow and learn as you go.
Not a good Company
Chef (Former Employee) –  Boston Ma.September 30, 2015
Worked for them for 1 year and was laied off without notice.
Never received much help from upper Mgr. And never felt like the work that I did made a difference.
funeral feeling office, UPTIGHT
employee (Former Employee) –  MaynardFebruary 13, 2015
More worried about their charity image and buying up FAILING businesses, only to fail themselves.

if you like being under paid and over worked...this is the job for you.
Pros
Paid Holiday
Cons
to many to list
Great
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAAugust 28, 2014
Tip coal Daily set up Cashier Breakfast Lunch clean restock
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
non
An always changing environment that is never anything less than exciting
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Maynard, MAOctober 14, 2012
A typical eight hour work day begins early in the morning, however this allows you to keep your late afternoons and evenings open for your personal life. I have learned by working with my managers how to successfully manage a small team of fellow employees and execute several tedious tasks throughout the work day. My co-workers are respectful, motivated, hard working individuals who, like me, refuse to accept defeat when faced with a challenge.

Want to know more about LPM HOLDING?

Ask a question