LQ Digital Employee Reviews

Toxic work environment
Digital Strategist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAAugust 10, 2018
Toxic work culture. The company hires young college students, pays us little salary, and makes us work long days. I regularuly worked 60 hour weeks. Top management does not care about employees. We are drinking from fire hose every single day. Sycophants are rewarded with promotions. Stay away from this place if you care about your career.
Pros
Some exposure to marketing in the 2 years after graduation.
Cons
Kissing up is the only way to get promoted.
Horrible place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTJuly 21, 2018
The job is repetitive with lack of direction,creativity and career success goals.The management is abhorrent and sitting for eight hours definitely can be annoying. I don’t understand how the employees can do this position everyday it is mind boggling.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
low wage, management abhorrent and stressful environment
good place
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 17, 2018
I like working for LQ. Management is great and lay back. you do have to meet a certain quota which is not bad at all. It's a very friendly environment.
Lots of work for no rewards
Internet Response Expert (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 29, 2018
I’ve worked at LQ digital for a long time and I’ve witnessed the micro management go from bad to worse. They continue to implement rules and added work with no compensation. The salary is not a liveable wage for any adult regardless of dedication or performance. The culture of of company has gone down hill as they used to value the high performers but now management picks favorites and bends rules depending on wether or not they like you personally.
Laid back
IRE (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 25, 2018
Hours and flexibility for time off was the main reason I stayed here. People are nice...managers and higher ups are really great the pay is really bad you can't live off of it but if it's a 2nd job or a job while you go to college it's good as long as you don't have bills to pay.
a joke
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMarch 4, 2018
you read a script and it's horribly boring. low pay $13 hour, even if you have a college degree. learned nothing except if you can make it here you can make it anywhere.. takes persistence and patience.
it's laid back. wear jeans ++ but other than that it's a boring job
Pros
jeans
Cons
repetitive
Fast-paced, fun environment
Optimization Analyst (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CANovember 17, 2017
A typical day of work is looking at A/B data and analyzing the data. Also working with HTML and CSS to create landing pages. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work remotely. The hardest part is that it's demanding that an employee should know the newest trends, so I'm constantly trying to learn new things.
Relaxed Call Center
Internet Response Expert (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTNovember 7, 2017
It is a fast-paced environment. The goal is to make 35 dials per hour. It is not too complicated. There are many opportunities to learn and apply that learning to new situations. It can be a little boring.
Average
Internet Response Expert (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTNovember 4, 2017
Making and receiving calls. Transferring calls to appropiate company for their services.
I do not like the work hours
My manager is nice but could be better.
Pros
Seeing some of the co-workers
Cons
Not organized
What a place to work !
Internet Response Expert (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTOctober 22, 2017
It is a laid back and easy job. Allowed to have snacks and drinks at your desk and cellphone incase of emergency. System is fairly easy to use and learn. Cons would be Management lacks certain skill levels and over the top favoritism. New CEO is great and I believe will make great changes.
Pros
Hours, Overtime, Benfits and where what you want, and location
Cons
My employment was overall satisfactory
Internet Response Expert - Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAOctober 19, 2017
My employment was overall satisfactory although there was a new management team and my department had a high turnover. We have a new CEO and I worked at LQ Digital for 6 years
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
It was a job
IRE (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CASeptember 9, 2017
Working for LQ Digital, was a great experience. This was a call center based opportunity . No room for growth, and upper management never accepts resonsibility for the constant errors in its system. Not a great place to work but a learning leason never the less.
Pros
Lenient work schedule
Cons
Horrible managament, also there is a sort of office segregation.
Great place to work.
Developer (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTMarch 10, 2017
Very laid back place to work. You get your work done and no micromanaging. Coworkers are very friendly, drama free. Company is willing to help you in anything that you may need.
Internet Response Expert (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTNovember 10, 2016
LQ Digital is a good place to work and the company will give just about anyone an opportunity to work and learn new skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LQ Digital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9