LSO Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Terrible Place to Work - Very Poor Management - Shortage on Pay Checks
Contract Driver (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJune 28, 2018
Management at this company is the worst ever seen. They will not respond to phone calls or text messages. They do not pay your correctly and short your paychecks. They will not respond to why they are not paying you or inform you when and how you will get the shortage amount. Their attitude about issues is they absolutely do not care. Nobody will give you answers if you are luck enough to be able to talk to someone. They will all refer you to someone else who will not return your call or respond to you.

Training is also a joke. You are assigned to another contract driver that does not know what they are doing. They allow smoking and animals in the cars while training you. They do not train you on the proper procedures for handling medications. Some medications are required to be refrigerated that you pick up to deliver. They could care less if you keep them refrigerated or not, as they do not instruct you to do so during training.
Pros
Cons
Everything especially supervisors and corporate management
Bad management
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJune 28, 2018
The main problem with Madison AL. Location, first bad management, second they lie about the Contractor pay, you can spend up to 3 hours in the warehouse trying to load your van then expect you to work 8 to 10 hours trying to deliver. Need to clean house with their management. High turnover!!! Stay away!!
Opportunity to see other places during the day
Driver (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJune 23, 2018
Fast pace work place that requires strength to successfully complete. Teaches one how to read routes. Overall hours are perfect. Great 9-5 to work. Management is ok, but could use some work.
Horrible place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2018
Dont do it..they will try to overwork you and will lie to your face about getting raises. They could care less about your health. Management and dispatch are horrible.
Pros
4 days off
Cons
Everything else
Horrible
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJune 14, 2018
Not the place at all, everything about it, from the ceo who gave up his own company, to the horrible management and unfair labor acts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
delivery of amazon products
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2018
poor unexperienced. unprofessional, and disrespectful talk and action. Communication don't exist ,and the human resources dept is impossible to contact , only thru email and phone call .
Pros
days off
Cons
poor pay
Horrible
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2018
Was a LSO worker in the pass. Came to work on time , never missed a day and tried my best . Got terminated for a fail to protocol hitting an apartment gate . And that’s it!!! The rules were ridiculous! Messy people , bad management , pay per performance bs. Etc. They give you over 80 stops and pretend it’s easy as tying your shoes lol. You can’t take breaks because you will be behind . You work 12 hr shifts a day , and you do post office bags and pick ups lol. They treat us like numbers with no respect . Someone please eliminate this company unless your a fool and have reason to kiss butt lol. I wouldn’t work here if my life depended on it . Haters and fakers .
Pros
In the van alone
Cons
Everything but in the van alone
Management is horrible
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 29, 2018
So I had been told I was going to get paid some time off 2 weeks later irresponsible manager never put it in payroll than I had made some overtime next day more than halfway too work they call me telling me to hold on the manager could of been responsible enough to let me know not to come in the next day instead of telling me at the last minute if I knew they were going to be playing childish games like this I would of never applied.
Pros
Cons
Managers
Work day
Courier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 26, 2018
went in at 5am and sorted all packages to each delivery route. then scanned in all my delivery packages and loaded van to begin day as well as pull in necessary vans on other routes.
Exigen demasiado sin tener consideraciones con los empleados
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 21, 2018
Cambiar de supervisora, muchas veces las rutas son imposibles de terminar por la gran cantidad de paquetes que te dan y no recibes ayuda de tu supervisora
Pros
Librar 4 días seguidos
Cons
No consideran los problemas que enfrenta un conductor en la calle
Stressful environment due to pressure to make deliveries on time
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2018
Dealing with independent contractors makes the work stressful. The pay is low for them so the turnover is high. Makes performing at level needed nearly impossible, this leads directly to poor customer satisfaction.
Pros
Not much
Cons
benefits are poor, due to financial issues they are getting worse.
This Place Isnt it
Independent Contractor /Driver (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 2, 2018
They will post ads guaranteeing you a certain amount of money but when you get there all they have is mediocre Office Products to deliver that are leftovers from daily routes the management is completely terrible I've never seen such lack of professionalism ever I was literally attempting to ask questions about why my pay was so low but the Personnel were too busy blowing up balloons to fill one of the team members office that had been off a couple days if you want to be in this type of business look elsewhere stay clear of this place
management IS POOR
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALApril 25, 2018
the branch management is very poor. She will expect you to work any time of day for as long as they need you no matter if you have a home life or not. She also expects you to be part time but work full time hours with out the benefits or the pay. she will correct you in front of every one instead of taking you privet and talking to you about it. it is her way or the highway, even if she is wrong.
Bad company
Lso (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2018
Lso sucks DONT NOT APPLY long hours and its not worth the pay will be better off working for ups or fedex vans is horrible unsafe to drive only thing the company worry about is you delivering there packages.
Great place for a job, not a career
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 15, 2018
I was subcontracted out as a driver, so basically an employee with no benefits. I did enjoy the job as I was basically my own person and had no supervision. I came in, did my job, and got paid. No room for advancement though.
AVOID Lone Star Overnight at all costs
Driver (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TxMarch 8, 2018
LSO doesn’t appreciate their employees. Pay is terrible & long hours (60-70 hours a week). The company is ran by investors & it lacks leadership at the corporate level. Bad company to work for. They are extremely demanding while they continuously add on new accounts (Hello Fresh, Plated, etc.) on top of the regular ones (Post office, Medical supplies, businesses).

They pressure the drivers to do the impossible and expect them to work into the night longer than UPS and FedEx drivers.
Pros
Cons
Over worked, under paid, unappreciated
Place is a horrible place to work at. Either the lso side or amazon side
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 7, 2018
Very poor management on the amazon side. You will get falsely accused of things you know you didn't do but they won't care. I had fun with this job in the beginning but I would have to say about 7 months in it just went downhill. It's also too much work and stress for the amount of pay we get. There was rumors of a raise but only to the people wanting to go do rescues
Benefits
Cons
No time for lunches, breaks, always wanting you to be unrealistically super fast, cant trust anybody
Horrible!
N/A (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasFebruary 22, 2018
I would not recommend this Company to anyone. Terrible Management and they do not care about their employee's at all. Management will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. They do not care if you work 50+ hours a week, they just want more work from you. Run, Run!
Pros
Great interview!
Cons
Not as promised.
Run!! Run as fast as you can!!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 8, 2018
I have been at this job for a while, and it is the worst. Customers call and scream at you all day, and management never backs you up on anything. They sit in their office on "conference calls" all day, and their response to everything is "send an email." The office is full of catty, gossipy little cliques, and management turns a blind eye. The pay is peanuts for the amount of work you have to do, and never get any type of results or back bone from your supervisors. They treat the staff like we are waiters, just get the calls in & out, constantly ringing a doorbell over your head if you are not taking calls fast enough, or screaming from the office that calls are on hold.
Cons
Mal servicio hasta con sus empleados
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2018
La administración no sirve 3 semanas en espera para el puesto mala gestión y no bale la pena
Pros
N/a
Cons
Everything.