LTCG

LTCG Employee Reviews

United States398 reviews

Great place to work!

I really enjoyed my time while I worked there. I loved that it was remote. The trainers were very hands on. Great communication between supervisor and team, flexible schedule, awesome leadership and great benefits!

Pros

Remote

Be wary

Most people seem nice here. However, IT infrastructure has been neglected and IT staff is paying the price for the neglect. This company focuses on squeezing every drop of profit out of this company rather then finding balance between profit and reinvesting in the company so it can grow.

Pros

Vacation benefits are ok.

Cons

Poor project planning, no Work/life balance, need to account for every single hour at work so finance knows if you are worth keeping, behind in technology, and project management and BA principles, BAs are documentation specialists only..

LTCG insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Good work life balance, work from home

I did have a good worklife balance. Able to work from home. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Coworkers were friendly and available to assist, answer questions when needed.

Incompetent upper management. Oppressive workload. Toxic, cutthroat culture.

Lots of fingerpointing by upper management. They accept no responsibility or make any attempt to rectify known risks or issues. Employees are disposable. Environment is disparaging and disrespectful. Turnover is a major issue but no efforts are taken to address or mitigate it. Glad to have my life back after leaving!

Customer care professional

It’s okay, not much advancement with the company, definitely a good place to start. The pay doesn’t go up unless you’re promoted I assume so not much to fight for

Great Company to work for!

LTCG is an outstanding company to work for. There is always room for growth if you have a supportive supervisor. Working from home is great and there are so many great people there to help answer questions. Great place to work!

It’s A Check

I currently work here and it’s a lot of information to take in and alot of things to remember and know With that being said I feel they should pay more I’m looking for something else everyday till I’m able to leave I have so many system issues and atp it feels no one really cares but me was told the issue will just continue to happen and just kept restarting my system seems not many people here are on the same page some people are nice some are nasty I get the feeling most time when asking for help that I’m getting help but at the same time getting in trouble like a child cause one supervisor is unbearable I pray every time she’s not the one to help me the customers talk so crazy to you it’s so mind boggling to me everything needing to be done with helping customers is a long process with a bunch of steps could be as simple as just mailing them something you have to follow so many different stepsTo do that one thing if you need a check it’s just that the turn over rate is terrible

Not upfront

This job requires you to use your own cellphone to take calls. You have to choose rather to answer a personal call or take the call from the insured. There is no compensation for the use of our personal devices.on top of my personal calls being recorded and my phone number not showing up when it’s programmed in the persons phone that I’m calling. This was not told to me until I started working. Had I known this I would’ve stayed with my previous employer.

Disorganized but the people are nice

Very chaotic and somewhat disorganized. Seems there is constantly not enough staff to deal with the massive workload placed by senior management in order to sell the company.

Good pay

Plenty of work to do here and management was ok. Pay was fair for the work you're doing call center environment for customer service positions good benefit package

Overworked, cheap company

This company does not believe in investing in their employees. They are extremely cheap, benefits stink, and they overwork their best talent. Do not provide any training despite saying otherwise. Management leads you to believe they care, but ultimately do not.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Poor benefits, cheap, management is two-faced

Wouldn’t recommend

I’ve been working here for about a year and a half with zero raises, only reason I’ve stayed is due to it being a remote job. I also like the not having to deal with coworkers in person aspect otherwise I would have left along time ago. CEO meetings are all about how much profit the company makes, millions and can’t give employees raises is beyond me.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything else

It’s all about the numbers

Management is only focused on numbers, quality is not something even remotely paid attention to or supported. Managers say things like, I quote, “I don’t want you to care (about policyholders).” This is why dealing with insurance companies is a horrible experience and LTCG is a huge part of the problem.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Everything else

Terminated with no notice - beware!

Worked for this organization for 5 years remote. They terminated me with no notice - called me up in the middle of the work day, and told me to log off following the phone call. Seemed incredibly rude/abrupt. Pros: Remote Work is Truly Remote - Never Set a Foot in Office. Raises each year (but they are VERY small).Cons: Promote due to longevity, not employee metrics (work ethic). Yearly Reviews on a 1 to 5 scale, they make it impossible to get a 4 or a 5 (in 2022, I received a 3.2 and was granted a $0.08 raise that they stated was comparable with other companies' raises).

Pros

Yearly raises ($0.50 or less), remote work is truly remote

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities

efficient and friendly staff

I have been with LTCG, Inc since the year 2000.I started in Maine and now live in Massachusetts.I find the staff friendly & very responsive to my needs. I am so happy they have started aseparate email for nurse updates . It makes for much easier to communicate with the company.Working with LTCG has forced me to keep up with my computer skills.

Ambiente bueno

Fue una buena empresa me gusto mucho el ambiente!!

Good place

pay was pretty good, there are plenty of opportunities and hiring and onboarding was pretty easy. I was only temp/ contract , so i was disappointed when the job didnt transfer to an open position

The training was the best part

The job wasn't hard but you were definitely underpaid for the amount of work and the expectations you had to meet. The management was very strange, its like your superiors worked for a different company than their superiors.They had me take 3 drug tests because the testing facility never sent them the results until I went in there and demanded copies of the results to send in myself, or the broken equipment that they had sent me and never replaced. Then when I got stuck in an ice storm in Kentucky and was all over the news and even sent pictures to my supervisor of the literal icicles forming inside my windows they wanted me to get a statement from my power company to prove to them I didn't have power. Then the next day after I submitted that a different person from their HR department told me I was voluntarily terminated due to missing 3 consecutive days. All in all a mismanaged company to be underpaid to work for

Pros

Paid training for 4 weeks

Cons

Every headache is dumped on the support agents (you)

Great company to work for

LTCG is a great company to work for. Management is amazing, they truly want to see you succeed, and provide you with more than ample training to be able to do your job and there are so many opportunities for advancement. All in all LTCG is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Overall the company was okay.

The job I did was data processor and I learned a lot in the time I was there.Management was okay and communication could be better on some things. This is a good entry level position to start out.

Pros

Learned a lot from the job. I don’t know about benefits because I didn’t stay long enough to use it.

Cons

Low pay, no job security.

Work flexibility / good spare income or can be balanced with other work/life responsiblities

You will always get phone calls for patient assignments. Your phone can be as busy with call ins for assignments as you like. I was able after a trial period to set my own hours of availability. Assigments were being electronically downloaded and completed on a tablet. Preferred paper forms as not to distract from interacting with clientele.

Pros

set your own availability. Work comes to you.

Cons

Some times repeated calls with assignments, some way out of your field area. Need to be assertive with your time, money for gas, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LTCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare LTCG with

LTCG reviews by popular job title

• LTCG