Lucas Group logo
Lucas Group

Lucas Group Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

Quick and professional.

Lucas stayed in touch throughout all the assignments. They were very positive throughout my differing needs. Lucas was extremely quick with finding for me new assignments.

Talented and Senior group of recruiters and Managers

Outstanding staff, very focused, strong mid management leadership. We have all of the tools to be successful. New training is somewhat rushed and could be improved.

Pros

Focused work force

Cons

some recent turnover

Lucas Group is the Best!

Overall we have good leadership from the Top, Middle and at the Branch level! I can call anyone on our leadership team, including our President, to ask a question, share an idea, or discuss a problem and feel that the door is always open. Our local management team cares about inclusiveness, collaboration, and individual success and actively roll out events, contests, outings to encourage that. At the individual recruiter desk level we have great talent across practice groups ( 9 different disciplines), bright, hard working and I can trust my colleague to "take care of my client" as I would, when referring business in their space. Company has invested in state of art tools at the desk level which are amazing resources. Their is integrity across the board, with or clients, our candidates and each other! As a CPA I value that greatly. The icing on the cake for me......I have the best Manager I have had in my career!

Pros

Transparency, Numbers are shared to all, Exceptional resources at the Desk level, Friendly Competition, Comp plan rewards performance

Cons

Perm/Contract Split inequitable, Does not lead to collaboration between groups, It is a disincentive to work together.

Positive experience

Overall it was an okay experience. You have to pass leads to other departments which can be frustrating when they are not handled correctly but you still get paid a percentage of the commission.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucas Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Ratings from women

2.9
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight