Lucid Employee Reviews

Great environment
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 19, 2018
This was a great job. I learned a lot and had great experiences working there. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. Positive attitudes and knowledgeable.
Pros
just about everything
Cons
being laid off
Fast paced workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAOctober 30, 2017
Lucid is an excellent place to really obtain experience in the face to face customer service world. The customer depends 100% on the employee's knowledge and experience to make a responsible purchase.
Tendar
Leader (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 29, 2016
I love this company they are growing and thriving in the industry. It is a great company with room for advancement and a lot of growth and excellent. Great people and manager.
Productive and fun place to work
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 6, 2016
Great place to intern and learn about market research technology. Smart people, fast-paced environment. Once you demonstrate your capabilities they offer you more responsibility. A great structure, and culture at firm.
Really enjoyed working for Lucid Inc.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYFebruary 12, 2014
My position at Lucid Inc was Customer Service Manager. Our company developed and manufactured a medical device that could non invasively detect skin cancer and other skin diseases. We were a small company and we truly became a family pulling together as needed to get any task completed. I enjoyed getting to know our customers who ranged from Research Scientists in the corporate arena as well as academia to world renowned Dermatologists from all around the globe. It was an exciting company to work for but what I loved the most was the team of people who truly cared about the company, the product and each other. I am proud to say I worked for Lucid Inc.
Pros
Every day was a great to work for Lucid Inc.
Cons
absolutely none!!!!