Lucky's Market Employee Reviews
United States485 reviews
Found 485 reviews matching the searchSee all 488 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
the closing of our branch made a lot of us in the community sad, but while working there I had a great time. It had a diverse group of employees (friends) that I miss working with.
employee discount was great.
management had a hard time keeping regular hours for workers.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Store management, regional management in a good ole boys club. Fortunately I've learned my mistakes and this company has taught me a lot about identifying red flags. Lots of smoke and mirrors.
Work life balance, integrity, corporate managment
The location I worked for was awful. ALL employees and ALL managers had cliques. I was re entering the workforce after 3 years of staying home taking care of my chronically ill infant. I have a culinary degree and I worked in the back in the kitchen area. I frequently walked in on or walked past managers speaking poorly about me to hourly employees. I was frequently made to do things that I was not only uncomfortable with but also were against company policy I was undervalued and also treated in a manner that was extremely unprofessional. I was not allowed to help other departments in the store except produce which is where I worked.
Decent shopping atmosphere
Every aspect of employment
Given its a health food store you can imagine what kind of people would come in, but we had more than one demographic. We had people come in from all over the world and it was interesting learning what kind of food and culture they all had.
Besides going bankrupt and putting thousands out of work, their management selection process was questionable. Pay scale was unbalanced, and not enough training for how many stores were opening. They lost site of their culture when they had other company’s “leadership” in management roles.
I always got the money I wanted
Couldn’t trust anyone to do anything for you
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky's Market. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 488 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about Lucky's Market
- What advice would you give the CEO of Lucky's Market about how to improve it?11 people answered
- Drug test?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lucky's Market?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Lucky's Market a better place to work?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lucky's Market? What are the steps along …8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Lucky's Market?7 people answered
- Are most of the jobs part time7 people answered
- What is the interview process like?7 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Lucky's Market?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Lucky's Market?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
Lucky's Market Reviews by Job Title
Lucky's Market Reviews by Location