Lucky Brand Employee Reviews

Fun and productive workplace
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2018
Build on sales with your denim knowledge. Can get competitive but always fun atmosphere. ....................................i don't know what else to write it asks for 150 minimum characters. !!!!! Am I done here?
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No benefits as part time employee
Great company that cares deeply about following their mission
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COAugust 2, 2018
I actually really enjoy working for Lucky Brand. The managers are all great, and the day to day isn't bad. Workload is pretty normal for a retail job. Product is nice and good quality. I am looking to leave because I want a normal desk job, 9-5, Monday through Friday to better fit into my lifestyle and needs.
Pros
Great employee discount, good company culture
Cons
As with any retail, lot's of nights, weekends, and holidays
Hard work for little pay
Supervising Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2018
They paid decently for it being a sales job, but you make no commission despite having sales goals and having to put forth a ton of effort into customer experience.
High end store
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 1, 2018
Lucky Brand is kind of a high end store so the people that went in there didn’t mess around and knew what they wanted to get which was a good thing because we could majority always keep the store clean and closed at a decent time.
Pros
It wasn’t a crowded store
Fun and Loved it
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 14, 2018
A lot of work and it was very fun many co workers and had no problems with any of them they were great and the manger was awesome as well..plus free food vouchers
Just Seasonal Helper
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 12, 2018
I was only a seasonal helper at lucky brand, however any time i was there i had a great experience. The team really has to pull together when it gets hectic around the holidays and I will most likely help out again in the future. As always the customers were a delight.
would not refer this company
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2018
Several different managers, worked there 3 years received less than $.50 raise annually was told "better than nothing" 4-8 hours weekly. No benefits.
Pros
terrible pay, few hours, bad management, high turnover
Cons
sick pay, 75% discount
Everyone at corporate is new to running a company.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 10, 2018
The clothes are outdated, 90% of it goes to waste as no one wants it. They have little interest in employee retention and job satisfaction. The higher ups could care less about the knowledge and experiences of the people working in their stores who have the hands on customer experiences and comments that they need to thrive.

Luckybrand is too slow to catch onto what they need to do to succeed. If a product is selling well they do not bring it back, it would seem they bring back what does not do well instead as if trying and trying again will work with product, ideas, and concepts that are already dead or dying.
Loved working there!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2018
Management was great! As a sales associate, the working environment was competitive, however, everyone was always willing to help one another improve sales.
productive and fun
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 5, 2018
For the short amount of time I've been working at Lucky Brand I've had no complaints. The staff is very friendly. Management is friendly and helpful. Although I've only worked there for a very short amount of time, I really cant say anything bad about the store of place of work. Its been very nice and the store is very organized.
Good environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJuly 4, 2018
Not much traffic during the week, so alot of good down time to clean the store and focus on customers one on one. Great discounts, friendly environment
Great Place to Work for Young Store Managers
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJune 29, 2018
Great place to work for store managers early on in their career. No career advancement above Store Manager. Offers a flexible work-life balance with support from District Managers.
Move along to the next job posting with another company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2018
Use to be a good company to work for until it was bought out. You’re just a number in payroll. Meeting sales goals not enough. Good employees are running for the exits!
Productive and Fun Environment
Full-time Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 25, 2018
Love working for Lucky! The management is great, pay is decent although not commission based sales, and lots of opportunity for advancement. The employee discount is killer and the employees are always upbeat and excited to go to work!
Has it's moments
SALES FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEJune 25, 2018
Fast paced depending on the location. Customer service driven, atore goal driven, and weekly reports. The clothing is makes the brand unique. A lot of the customers are very relaxed.
Pros
Clothing
Cons
Pay
Awesome for a great seller
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 17, 2018
I was taught how to sell properly and how to process daily numbers. Its a great learning environment and for the right type of seller can be a great place to flourish.
Depends on Your Store
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Byron Center, MIJune 15, 2018
Company itself is continually backtracking and "trying new things" unfortunately nothing ever works and most days everyone on the store level is convinced that corporate is nothing more than a group of people divided in two, issuing commands and establishing protocol all while it's blatantly obvious that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
Customer Service and Sales
Sales Associate and Stock Management (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 6, 2018
During my employment I had to greet and interact with customers. Sales was fun and I enjoyed meeting new people. This job was really great. I learned a lot about clothing styles as well as how to handle certain customer relations
Pros
Short Work shifts
Cons
floor set hours
It’s was great learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2018
Open register ,organizer the store making sure everything was stock up , greet customer as they came in giving the best customer services and make sure they’re happy .
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Late hours
Fun place to work with great culture
Part-Time Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 5, 2018
I loved work with the Lucky Brand. It brought a new meaning to retail and taught me a lot about leadership and I learned management skills as the part time supervisor.
Pros
Great discount on clothes
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Brand. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight