Lucky Brand Employee Reviews

Great coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Altoona, IAMarch 23, 2019
Working for lucky Brand was a lovely experience, management was great. They gave flexible hours and the team was very accepting of all people. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
N/a
It’s okay
Part Time Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Tannersville, PAMarch 22, 2019
If you’re there long enough there slim chances of moving up. But the staff is friendly and it’s not a hard job and the customers are usually friendly.
Pros
Decent discount
Cons
Not many raises, hard to move up
Extremely boring
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAMarch 21, 2019
Not an enjoyable place to work. You are required to sell a lot without any incentive, forced to speak and dress in a certain fashion. Required to get customer information at any means possible just for the company to have their information and send them tons of emails.
Was Recruited Off the Floor
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 19, 2019
After visiting Lucy a few times, and bringing my friends in for the massive sale they were having, the associates there recognized my charisma and salesmanship. One of the associates encouraged me to apply. I did and was hired.
Pros
Employee discount.
Cons
Unnecessary workplace drama.
Easy going and casual workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 17, 2019
I enjoyed coming into work casual and wearing jeans because that is soul of Lucky brand, the jeans. I learned a lot about both men and woman jeans and how each style is made to fit each individual. Management was
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Greeting customers with promotion deals
A fun environment with great managers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 14, 2019
Customers were mostly friendly, while management was even friendlier and made me feel very comfortable. If you're looking for a chill job and enjoy customers apply here.
Pros
Big discount on clothes
Cons
Snooty customers because of the scottsdale area.
I enjoy working here.But the pay is not very satisfied.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 10, 2019
Great place to work with if the salary is not the first thing you are looking for. Generally speaking, it is a cool place to work in. Don't need to dress up every day. You can wear jeans to work which is very nice.
Pros
Relax and chill work environment
Cons
Pay is not very competitive
Productive and Fun Workplace
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAFebruary 25, 2019
Lucky Brand was a fun job with great coworkers. The management was decent. I learned out to be organized. A typical day at work includes folding clothes, speaking to customers, and checking people out.
Awesome company, awful managment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Topanga, CAFebruary 24, 2019
Can get super slow and you often find yourself doing busy work. People who shop here are great and the atmosphere is chill, however, management needs to improve drastically
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 21, 2019
Great atmosphere with all employees eager to learn more about the ins and outs of a retail business. Laid back- but busy environment with lots of room for growth
Pros
work meetings with meals
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 20, 2019
Fun workplace, walk into work, clock in, piut stuff in back, go back out, read goal for the day, hangout with managers help find jeans for customers. Bye
Denim culture
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 19, 2019
If you love denim, clothing and want a good discount, this is the place for you. Amazing discount for employees. Upper management out of state, very little managing from higher up. Everything you can control is what you have to worry about. If you don't operate in a huge 1.5M store, you will never get any recognition.
Pros
discount
Cons
inconsistency in all areas of the business
Fun place to work
Regional Manager in Training/ District Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2019
Lucky is a great brand. They employ smart, fun hard working people. There is room for career growth and advancement at Lucky. You will be challenged at Lucky but the rewards are great.
Lucky has great benefits.
Pros
great people and brand. Great benefits
Great For First Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 9, 2019
The hours are usually limited but the opportunities are abundant for seasonal employees. The discount is great and is perfect for taking advantage of if you want a fun part-time job. In terms of career advancement, the opportunities are somewhat limited but a position with Lucky will give you decent work experience.
Pros
Breaks, Employee Discount, Easy-going
Cons
Low Wage, Poor Hours, Limited Room for Growth
Wouldn't recommend
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2019
The management was corrupt and attempted to steal from customers. The manager at the time was racist, and claimed the district manager agreed with her. It was somewhat of a hostile work environment. To top it off when applying to jobs, they are so unorganized that they say they have "no record" of me working there, even though I was a supervisor there for a year.
started as a good first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAFebruary 2, 2019
Clock in, check my sales goal, try to reach it for the day as well as engage with customers to pursue that sales goal. Try and open up store cards as well. Learned how to communicate in the workplace with customers as well as my team. Hardest part was trying to assist customers who wouldn't interact with you kindly. Most enjoyable part of the job was the feedback i would receive from customers on how amazing my service was towards them.
Pros
75% employee discount
Cons
no raises, confusing policy
Lucky
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Always fun. New jeans and styles were fun to learn. Manager was cool and had a passion for customer service. Holidays were super busy but we had morning meeting to get ready for the day!
Good first starting job
KeyHolder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2019
It was my first job so I really enjoyed my time there and learned a lot about customer service. After 2 years, became supervisor and were given plenty of responsibilities.
Lifetime Opportunity
Project Coordinator I Retail System (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2019
Amazing place to work. Management empowers everyone to shine from within. No silo'd departments to navigate, They encourage you to take on more responsibility and have no problem acknowleding when you're doing a great job.
Pros
Tons of room for growth
Cons
the keurig is never cleaned
Great Place to Work
Seasonal Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2019
It was very fun and one of the best retail jobs I've ever had! Every coworker was very nice and welcoming. The managers were great and always helped if I needed anything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Brand. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight