Loved the management and customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) – Atlanta, GA – April 10, 2018
• Handled all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, monetary control and maintenance.
• Oversaw store opening and closing procedures.
• Directed sales floor activities, assisted customers with purchases and addressed any problems.
• Input data to prepare daily sales reports using weekly and monthly data.
• Hired, trained and coordinated staff.
Management was great, but they were very commission driven.
It was at an upper class mall but the people (everyone) was down to earth.