Luke & Associates Employee Reviews

Great people
Medical Staffing Spec/Credentialing Coord (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLNovember 8, 2017
Great company and people. First professional job after college. Training was excellent and the experience was invaluable.

I left this job for a promotion and larger salary.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Lack of upward mobility
Luke and Associates is fair.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, FLNovember 6, 2017
Luke and Associates is a contractor company based out of Florida. The most interaction anyone has with the company is via e-mail or phone. They keep time with time sheets that are filled out by the employee and faxed at the end of every week. The pay periods are not bi-weekly. They are around the 15th and the 30th. The workday depends on where you are placed. They will, however, temporarily accommodate due to pregnancy and illness.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Health insurance is a major cut from your paycheck, no yearly raises.
very respectful an company oriented. treat employees very well
Anesthesia Tech (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 20, 2017
Would recommend this place or company for employment to anyone I know.
Ran as a small family oriented company or that's how it's felt for a large company. Provide very good coverage or benifits to its employees.
Excellent company, no job security since it depends on contract renewals with Government
Clinical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FL 33510August 2, 2017
I was a contractural employee through Like and Associates to the US DoD at the USAF clinic. Every year or two contracts came up for renewal and you never knew til the last minute if your company was going to get renewed or not. That is why I worked for two different companies for the same employer (DoD-USAF) Worked for Luke and Associates, and when they lost their contract I worked for StG international.
Pros
Loved working with the wonderful men and women of our Air Force
Cons
No job security
great working experience
Government Contractor - LPN (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJuly 9, 2017
really enjoyed my time working for this company because I got the chance to work at Holloman Airforce Base. I met a lot of wonderful serviceman and women, felt a sense of pride. Great Experience.
Pros
Pride for my job
Cons
Contract ended
Nice work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INMay 29, 2017
Very friendly and nice people to work at just brakes was a little too short don't give you much time to prepare yourself but it ok if you need a job but it's awesome
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Break was a little too short
Great People!
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Havelock, NCMay 24, 2017
Great company to work for. Always available over the phone.
Very pleasant Christian people. Will work with you no matter what the situation is. Highly recommended!
great company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMay 19, 2017
GREAT christain company. Incredible employee advancement. Love this company....recommend................................................................................easy fun job, learned Deltek Plus, Enjoyed fellow employees
Loved working for this company
Phlebotomist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXMay 17, 2017
Enjoyed going to work everyday to serve our service members, welcoming them home after being deployed over seas for long periods of time. Making it a little easier for the service members deploying and leaving their families for a long period of time.
Interview process
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 24, 2016
I have to commend Luke & Associates for a very organized process and attention to detail. Although I was unable to accept the job offer due to conflicting circumstances with family, I was impressed with the company's ability to provide me with all the information required as an employee especially the extremely competetive compensation and benefits package. This company truly supports the military and I highly recommend this company as an employer that would be a pleasure to work for.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, interview process
Cons
non
Official response from Luke & Associates
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that we are doing a great job. Best wishes to you.

Good pay and leave
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 8, 2016
Typical 8 hour shifts, short 30 minute lunch, no other breaks. Management was not fair and often blames conflicts on cultural differences instead of resolving the problems.
The patients were by far the high light of the job. They offered competitive pay and get leave. I learned many new EMR systems and how the tri-care system and how to enter referrals for the consults if needed. For the most part it was a good company.
Pros
3 weeks leave, pay
Cons
no breaks only a 30 minute lunch break, no parking
Great Pay
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCAugust 17, 2016
Luke and Associates provided an opportunity for me to learn new systems and work in team and individual environments. Their salary was also higher than competitors for similar positions.
Official response from Luke & Associates
March 1, 2017

Thank you for the kind comments. We try to take a balanced approach to providing excellent care for our military and their families while providing the best possible compensation for the employees. Thank you again and best wishes.

Proud of serving our miitary
Dental Assistant / Site Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 26, 2016
I have been given the opportunity to service our military personnel and providing them with outstanding dental services.
Pros
Very relaxed and customer service friendly environment.
Cons
Contract employment constantly fluctuates.
Overall, a great place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Luke was a great company to work for and the management was easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was left to work without being micro-managed. The hardest part of the job was when my contract was not renewed.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
contract work, not permanent
Great working enviroment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TexasDecember 11, 2015
I enjoyed working with the soldiers and performing phlebotomy procedures on them.
The hardest part was when the contract was over.
I really loved this job, management was great and left me alone to work as a professional in a professional atmosphere.
Pros
Monday to Friday work week
Cons
contract was over way too soon.
Fun place
Radiology Technologist - Present (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 10, 2015
Great team members who excel at healthcare. The leadership is extraordinary thoughtful. The opportunity to work here is truly amazing.
I like the job.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLAugust 15, 2015
I enjoyed going to work every day. I loved the job and the people that I worked with. I got to work with the military and was educated on military life. I helped them prepare for deployment and assisted them when they returned, Very meaningful job.
Rewarding and Challenging
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Bliss, TXJuly 26, 2015
Supports the Armed Forces and civilians in support of overseas campaigns. Every day is rewarding to be the individuals who take care of our country's warriors and supporting team who in turn take care of us.
Family Orriented
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 4, 2015
Luke always worked with me and my personal life. I started off as a receptionist and moved up to Executive Assistant and Recruiter. They trained me in all departments so I could go anywhere in the workplace and assist others when needed.
Pros
Great Bosses
Cons
Salary
fun
O.R. Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Surgery, vascular, laser, robotics, general, ent, neuro, ortho.
Pros
fun
Cons
certification