Lukos Employee Reviews

Helpful Management
Biomedical Laboratory Technician II (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 15, 2018
In my time with Lukos I have found management to be communicative and helpful. My coworkers are friendly and I have enjoyed working with them. The only fly in the ointment is that these are contract positions that may end without warning.
Best contracting company to work for at USAFSAM Wright-Patterson AFB
Public Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 4, 2018
Lukos strives to make each and every employee happy and help them advance their career. They offer a great retirement and health care package. Enough though their headquarters is located in Tampa FL, they are extremely responsive.
It's Fine
Biomedical Laboratory Technician II (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 8, 2017
How well working for a contract company goes just depends on who you work with that isn't the company. I don't take the health insurance offered, but for some people it is a problem to have United Health Care when their doctors are in the Premier Health Network. The company seems to go through "managers" frequently though as a contractor you don't interact with them much anyways.
Pros
They have disability insurance
Cons
not the best managment
Enjoyed working with the team
OPFOR (Former Employee) –  Shelby, MSJuly 12, 2017
Looking forward on working with this company again in the future. Very professional group of people, fun and exciting site to work at. Thank you for letting participate
Pros
Good guys to work with
Cons
Did not like the MRE
Lukos is a great company!
Principal Acq Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLAugust 24, 2015
The previous review about SRA, should be aimed at SRA not Lukos. Lukos welcomed me into their company and treated me with respect and have allowed me to continue to support the warfighter. Great company with a fantastic management team. They gave me the freedom to support the government's mission without a lot of mandatory training or interference. Compensation and benefits are very competitive. I am a current employee and would continue to work for Lukos, but contracts do get recompeted, sorry to say. Great company, great atmosphere. The BEST!
Pros
Freedom to do your job as you see fit, Free Lunches and bonuses for recognition.
Cons
None.
Exceptionally supportive management
Database Manager (Current Employee) –  MacDill AFBAugust 24, 2015
Work site is on MacDill AFB, so am not working side-by-side with the front office. However, wage and benefits package were all that I had hoped. Management stays abreast of what is happening on site, does not micro-manage, and quickly supports staff on emerging requirements/issues.
Pros
Direct relationship with company leadership
Cons
Can't think of any
Excellent job culture, great benefits and work/life balance.
employee (Current Employee) –  FLAugust 24, 2015
Lukos is a small company that provides a professional atmosphere with opportunities for growth and advancement in your career. Both the President and CEO of Lukos are excellent managers and will always take time out of their busy schedules to discuss any items of concern. The benefits are great and the work/life balance is excellent.
Lukos Government Support
Senior Acquisition Analyst (Current Employee) –  USSOCOM Tampa FloridaAugust 24, 2015
Lukos impressed me with a very family like culture and simple no non sense approach to government contracting. Obviously a small company that operates with very low overhead, it is a comfortable fit for me who has worked for other contractors that were very much interested in profiteering and not the well being of the people. Knowing I came onboard when the current contract was up for re-compete and award to another prime than that under which Lukos works. Lukos made this clear to me and did not attempt to snow me in any way. They are also very up front with potential employment opportunities and that each of us should act in our best interest which I appreciate. Overall this is a desirable company to work for.
Pros
Culture, ethical approach, and benefits
Cons
Small size limits placement opportunities
started out good, but ended badly
Project Manager (Principal Acquisition Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2014
Lukos is a small company wanting to grow with a PRIME company SRA. SRA is tainting Lukos, and making them loose their small company values and friendly focus.
Pros
No good items
Cons
work was on base

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lukos. Our community is ready to answer.