LuLaRoe Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun workplace, relaxed
Curator (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 18, 2018
It was a clothing warehouse. It wasn't a bad place to work at for the pay you actually couldn't complain because the pay was good. As you would work you were learning all the different clothes they had from dresses, to skirts, to legging, to shirts, and to cardigans. I loved this place.
Added Consultants Too Quickly
Retailer (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXJuly 14, 2018
They added consultants too quickly and new product not quick enough. I worked ALL the time. When I had to move to accommodate family health issues, I couldn’t work that much any more and needed to cut back to a full time job...nor did I want to take the pay cut to re-establish myself in a new community.
Awful place to do business with
retailer (Former Employee) –  IdahoJuly 7, 2018
I was a retailer for the company and i'm trying to get rid of everything so I can make room in my house and make room to get my life back. They claimed that they would take back everything that was bought within 12 months. I felled out my paperwork on time, but they drug their feet and completely screwed me over. Never start up business with this company! Absolutely terrible and a bunch of liars!
Cons
Everything. Don't do it!
Excellent Business Ownership Opportunity
Owner/ Fashion Retailer (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJuly 4, 2018
I love working for LuLaRoe and enjoy being my own boss and managing my own business. I've been able to put my past work experience to use and build a successful business for myself.
Lularoe
Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Bloomer, WIJune 26, 2018
Company did not live up to my expectations Wanted as a source of extra income with the ability to work from home, business challenged and changed based upon extreme rapid growth and no longer lived up to their promises for smaller retailers.
Terrible Company.
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 25, 2018
"Empowering women and strengthening families" is completely wrong when it comes from this company. Shady CEO's, Poor business management and terrible communication.
Great Company
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2018
LuLaroe allows the flexibility for me to be a stay at home mom while home-schooling my son and running my business. I have also been able to complete my Mater's degree while working for the company.
Work for at your own risk
Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 23, 2018
Once the company began, it was offered that you could be a mom as well as an entrepreneur. Unfortunately, over time, that expectation changed and evolved.
Cool enviorment and chill people
Warehouse Processor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 9, 2018
Its was a fast paced job but not as much to over work your self and the environment was good because everyone got along quite well ,also the supervisors and bosseds were all cool
Really great place to work!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 3, 2018
They feed you different meals each day. You only get 30 minutes to eat. The workers are very friendly & they WORK. Managers & supervisors, some are cool then some are not just be MINDFUL who that person is before you do something you’d regret. Watch your surroundings cause everyone is not your friend. Great holiday pay. Benefits. On the job training! Etc! Excellent job!
Pros
Good management. Great workers. Well paced working environment.
Cons
30 minute break!
Warehouse worker in Corona
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMay 3, 2018
Working at LuLaRoe changed my life in several different ways. First, it gave me the kick I needed to keep my attendance and work ethic in check. Secondly, It made me realize everything that I DON'T WANT in a company. The management was all related to the owners in one way or another, or friends of relatives. For the most part, that really didn't affect day to day operations, but was quite annoying because they are expected to be treated like royalty. Every event I worked felt like I was assisting a cult. The consultants were rabid, hitting each other and workers just to get a shirt or leggings they want. At the most recent event I attended, at least 15 employees of the warehouses were assaulted, as well as not correctly compensated for the mileage from home to events. Working for this company, was a slap in the face to those who are actually qualified for their positions, vs those who actually received the positons.
Pros
catered lunches sometimes, coworkers, free clothes
Cons
management, company expectations vs. reality
loVe
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 3, 2018
I love this company! I have the extra income I need and I have the freedom to be with my family. You can self manage your time, ideas on how to produce revenue, and you get to meet amazing people!
Run From LuLaRoe
Owner (Former Employee) –  Mililani Town, HIMarch 28, 2018
The overall company does nothing but steal your money. DO NOT INVEST. I own so much inventory that I am unable to sell... 1000's of dollars worth just sitting in a room because no one will buy it even for dirt cheap. Too many consultants, too fast. They didn't do anything to give us job security.
Cons
Direct selling with Lularoe turned hobbyist
Independant Retailer (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 27, 2018
No Huge complaints outside the lack of unity amongst each intendant retailer. Either your completely loyal, or completely unloyalw to the brand, and founders. The lack of training upon on boarding new retailers has caused a sever imbalance of sellers to buyers creating a difficult and at times cutthroat environment for sellers.
Pros
Fist dibs on clothing, set own hours.
Cons
difficult to sell/ make a name for oneself.
Contract work
Shipping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 26, 2018
This review is essentially pointless for this forum. Lularoe is a business franchise, you have to start your own to work there. you are a private contractor
Scam
Consultant (Former Employee) –  DelawareMarch 20, 2018
I was very optimistic joking the LuLaRoe cult. But soon learned it was just buy, buy & buy. No choice over the prints you received. In the seven months I sold LuLaRoe I never once received any black, the coveted, inventory. It wa impossible to move the hideous prints we were given. I never made a cent from this venture and just went further in to debt.
Pros
Half price
Cons
No choice over the prints
Fairly new company experiencing growing pains
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 21, 2018
I'm glad I tried it out. I learned a lot. I love fashion but don't like to be limited to one brand. I want to be my own person. I love helping others feel and look classy.
Inventory was hard to sell due to undesirable patterns.
Retailer and Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shelter Island, NYFebruary 15, 2018
Unless your house includes an extra room for storage of clothing, it is difficult to carry the inventory. You were not able to pick patterns of clothing and often received items that were hard to sell. I liked the social media marketing aspect though.
Fun challenging and a good learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Lularoe was a great work environment. It has a great culture but slowly changed. I started as general laborer then worked my way up to lead and then eventually became a supervisor. Had to leave Because they cut are hours.
Pros
Free lunches every first of the month.
Cons
Cut working hours
self employed
Owner (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJanuary 29, 2018
The sky is the limit when you work for yourself! Responsible for all aspects of your own business. You are you are your own boss! You are responsible for ordering, sales, shipping, etc on your own.
Pros
set your own hours, own boss
Cons
long hours, competitive