Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews in Sandston, VA

great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAJanuary 2, 2019
great coworkers. little room for advancement. departments work well together for common goals. life work balance. easy commute. able to work from home
A great day at work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAOctober 3, 2018
Great place to work for i have learn how the format of there inventory the management always checking to make sure the employee are in a safe place the people are nice that i work with there really is nothing hard about working for lumber liquidators and what i enjoy the most is is doing my job to the best of my ability.
Good Place to work
Senior Analyst, Transportation (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAJuly 30, 2018
Enjoyable place to work, there is always something new to learn and the people are friendly. If you are a person that enjoys solving problems and improving current processes, you will fit in.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
It was a nice place to start my civilian work knowledge
Distribution and Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAMay 5, 2018
It is a well organized, good environment and new well maintained facility. Sometime there was too many expectation with lack of understanding. Its a good place to work and has great benefits.
Pros
Benefits and training
Cons
too much work for 1 supervisor per shift
Production Environment & Strictly ruled
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAApril 4, 2018
This place is good to work at if you are full-time employee but if you are part time employee in the warehouse you will not be getting any hours, you will not receive any benefits, your salary wage is at a low rate, the workplace culture is non-diverse, and people are not friendly.
Pros
Good Excersise
Cons
Short Breaks
Lumber Liquidators
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAJanuary 6, 2018
My typical day at work is taking pallets on the forklift to bins to be picked and shipped from the lanes. I learned how to use the SAP gun and how to correctly stack material. The management doesn't seem to care about the workers. With constant turnover on the picking side it seems like these young workers don't care about the work, this makes the culture tense. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all of the rules that management makes. The most enjoyable part of the job is the workers on the inbound side. Everybody on that side knows what to do and doesn't have to be told, we just constantly stay busy and get our part of the job done, The Inbound side is constantly meeting or exceeding the goals set by management.
Pros
The workers on the Inbound side
Cons
Management constantly making new rules to make our job harder
knowledgeable people
Allocation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VANovember 24, 2017
Nice place to work with knowledgeable people
Stores are great to work with
Working with other departments was easy
Location of the DC was convenient for employees
No room for advancement
Distribution Supervisor I (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAOctober 31, 2017
No room for advancement, management team allows for gossip to dictate the outcome of the overall success in the distribution center. The supply chain leadding officer leads by example however his management team does something totally different.
Pros
Five weeks PTO
Cons
Company is not loyal
Easy
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAJune 9, 2017
Loved the job. I hated when my temporary service ended with them. Easy work and all you needed was to ask someone for help and you would get it. The worst that happened was working by myself once.
good place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAApril 11, 2017
I liked it it was a nice laid back vibe. not too much drama. awesome coworkers even on the days we get off early because we did all of th orders and ther leads were cool also. i jus wis we all had a quicker way to travel warehouse
work alot of hours
Lead (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAApril 1, 2017
its a good place to a lot of overtime, good place to learn. have good Christmas parties, enjoy meeting different people, love the 401 k,and love the vacation time hours
Pros
can make overtime
Cons
need a union