Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAJanuary 2, 2019
great coworkers. little room for advancement. departments work well together for common goals. life work balance. easy commute. able to work from home
Not recommended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toano, VAJuly 7, 2018
Until management changes I wouldn't advise anyone to apply for customer service, customer relations, and sales. The scheduling became ridiculous. You had to basically be friends with management to get a decent schedule.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Bad management
Upper management has no clue
Customer Service, Sales, Suggestive Sales (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 3, 2017
The people running the company have never worked in the store and have no clue what we do daily. It a good place to start for young kids but that it.
Decent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toano, VASeptember 21, 2016
The call center is very small. All of the reps are very nice and helpful to each other. The management team is so so. Some of the managers are very helpful and some are rude and unprofessional. The pay is ok with yearly increases based on review. They offer bonuses three times a year. This is not the worst company I have worked for.
Pros
Bonuses offered every three months of $1000.00 for regular reps, very casual dress code
Cons
Bonus is only 550-650 after taxes, Calls are stressfull, They only offer PTO no sick or vacation time
Good place to work benifits are outstanding
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 16, 2015
Good place to work just a lot of red tape and all about numbers enjoy waiting on customers and the interaction with people been there five years and have not advanced as far in company as I thought I would is something new everyday fast paced and challenging
Pros
benifits
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkApril 22, 2015
The best place to work ever, Management was always courteous to staff and treated all like family. we worked hard and socialized quite often as a family unit. we complimented each other well, where one would pick up where the other left off.
Pros
short lunch breaks
Cons
healthcare
Productive, professional, and well organized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJanuary 3, 2015
The co-workers very polite and friendly always willing to help if you needed it. Management was very helpful and organized. Hardest part of the job was having to leave. My most enjoyable part of the job was getting to help customers
Pros
Employees buying lunch for everyone
Sales and manual labor
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 24, 2014
The managers do not care how hard you work. Product is not as good as they make it out to be.
Pros
Hardly any
Cons
Much of the product they sell is not what they present
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJuly 31, 2012
It's horrible the lack of communication between departments is terrible. The lack of information they provide to do your job is frustrating. The managemet has one of the rudest manager in the department does not know how to talk to employees. The only reason I took the job because I needed a job would not had even consider this job if I wasn't working.