Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Employees mean nothing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lenexa ksJune 3, 2018
Store constantly under staffed, no respect for employees.
After 2 yrs I had serious health issue, (needed heart surgery) company gave me 30 days to have surgery, recover, and return to work. When I couldnt, company fired me and canceled my insurance (before I was able to have surgery), H.R. suggested I get on gov. assistance.
Pros
Cons
Lumber liquidators
Production Environment & Strictly ruled
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAApril 4, 2018
This place is good to work at if you are full-time employee but if you are part time employee in the warehouse you will not be getting any hours, you will not receive any benefits, your salary wage is at a low rate, the workplace culture is non-diverse, and people are not friendly.
Pros
Good Excersise
Cons
Short Breaks
Not the place to work
Sales-warehouse (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJMarch 25, 2018
If you’re looking for a long term job I’d reconsider. Even though the work was easy. The micro management was way to much. They let everybody work there and will not fire people who deserve to be fired. When the ASM 2 yells at employees infront of customers and treats customers like garbage. The store manager has never done anything about it but make excuses. Lack of communication is a constant thought out the work week. The store manager is a good guy, but has many false promises. As a stock person you are expected to run the wharehouse and do the job of your managers. At the end of the month the managers get a bonus for hitting plan, but if you’re in the wharehouse. Well you’ll never see that. If you have a family, we’ll be ready not to see them on the weekends. You will either work both days or one of the days. Not worth it. So go look someplace else. Also you don’t get scheduled for 40 hours a week. It’ll be 38.5. So there’s no OT. It’s sad
Pros
Easy to learn
Cons
Poor management, work hours
good work enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Toano, VADecember 11, 2017
good people good atomosphere work can get fast and very challenging but overall not a bad place to work just need a better pay rate and not much room to grow
Pros
staff looks out for you
Cons
pay rate
Great place to work.
Warehouse Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 14, 2017
Typical day included helping customers pick the right hardwood flooring for their house or business and then helping them load the wood of their choice into their car or truck.
Fun Enjoyable place to work
Sales and Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILOctober 10, 2017
I had a whole lot of fun working at Lumber Liquidators in Crystal Lake, Il. My store manager was a lot of fun and made the job easy. I learned a lot about retail and hard surface flooring. It was a great way to meet fun people. I would recommend anyone to work for Lumber Liquidators as long as they a prepared for the life of retail.
Pros
Non-Commissioned.
Productive, highly competitive fun workplace
Sales and Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIMay 24, 2017
This is an very up-beat competitive work place. I have gained so much knowledge of the flooring materials and I am humble with the connections and experience i have gained working in this location.

The managers are great and they make it into a fun and inviting atmosphere. Sometimes during the work day things get a little tense due to customer service or customer concerns, but everyone works together to achieve success.
Fun work place
Warehouse Worker/ Salesman (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 22, 2017
Help customers with special orders and regular orders. Help customers load there vehicles with the items. Unload and receive truck weekly. Use forklift to move items around the warehouse.
Terrible
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 26, 2016
Horrible and offensive workplace culture. Very un-supportive team. Little to no training. No job security. Very poor and disrespectful management.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Produtcive, fun, great personel
sales specialist and warehouse employee (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 30, 2013
Overall good place to work, I love my coworkers and the days go by fast. I love helping customers and providing them with top quality flooring.
Steady work
Assistant Warehouse Manger (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 29, 2013
Lumber Liquidators was a fun environment, but could be busy. I drove a forklift to store merchandise until it was purchased. After the product was sold I was responsible for loading the customers trucks with the hardwood flooring.
Opportunity for growth with great patience.
Warehouse/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 19, 2013
Good for gaining experience with direct customer contact and book keeping. Tight knit work groups are good for assignments purposes but can be a negative when business picks up.
Busy
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 13, 2012
Drive forklift and load hardwood flooring into customers cars. Stack new merchandise using the forklift. Also keep the warehouse clean and neatly organized.
Pros
good pay
Cons
really humid inside the warehouse
It was ok, nothing special
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 15, 2012
I wokred very hard and got paid decent. Didn't really see eye to eye with my boss. However I enjoyed working there
Pros
tips
Cons
my boss