Lumber Liquidators Employee Review

View all Lumber Liquidators reviews

Not a bad place to work for retail
Product Specialist/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PAFebruary 28, 2019
I’ll give a condensed version of my experience with lumber Liquidators. As a product specialist you basically are in charge of the warehouse which means unloading products from a truck, loading customers, and helping customers in the show room. I had a good store manager who actually helped with the physical part of the work(which is rare in management) . The lay was about on par for what I did, although I feel like the work schedule was a little wonky. We all worked every single weekend which gets old fast. I feel like we all could of had one weekend off a month considering there were only 4 of us working at the store. At the end of the day I quit there due to the schedule/working hours which consisted of all mid shifts. I’m an early morning guy like to get in and get out.
Pros
Nice management, discount
Cons
Weekend work, working hours

Other Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews

It’s not a place for someone to make living out of
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 14, 2019
Loved it at the beginning but the company hired new ceo and kicked out the founder of the company. Very corporate style. Doesn’t care much about employees.
Horrible management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 8, 2019
If you don’t plan on going far in life and want something that pays every week. This might be the job for you. The management staff are very unsupportive and one sided. Anyone in upper management aren’t going to support anyone who isn’t a store manger. A very uncomfortable work environment.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Poor management and favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumber Liquidators. Our community is ready to answer.