Lumber Liquidators Employee Review

View all Lumber Liquidators reviews

Productive, stressful and fun some days
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toano, VAApril 15, 2019
I started off as a temp with this company. I became permanent within 3 months and remained with this company for a year. I enjoyed working for this company in the beginning but that all changed quickly due to favortism and being overlooked when other job position we're posted. I felt like I should have been making a little more money then I was being paid. I often at times felt like I was being used due to the fact that management knew they could always count on me to get things done when they asked. I was always told that I was a very important part of the team and I was so valuable to them but it didn't seem that way to me. I always gave 100% in everything that was asked of me and would go out of my way to help my fellow workers not because I had too but because I'm a team player and that's how you get things done by working with each other not against each other. Overall the company itself is a great place to work just need to improve on certain areas of the management team.
Pros
Excellent benefits, Excellent hours, decent pay
Cons
Management, poor ventilation in warehouse

Other Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews

It’s not a place for someone to make living out of
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 14, 2019
Loved it at the beginning but the company hired new ceo and kicked out the founder of the company. Very corporate style. Doesn’t care much about employees.
Horrible management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 8, 2019
If you don’t plan on going far in life and want something that pays every week. This might be the job for you. The management staff are very unsupportive and one sided. Anyone in upper management aren’t going to support anyone who isn’t a store manger. A very uncomfortable work environment.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Poor management and favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumber Liquidators. Our community is ready to answer.