Lumber Liquidators Employee Review

View all Lumber Liquidators reviews

Communication is Key
Sales and Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 2, 2019
The benefits and pay worked well for me. That I will not deny. I learned a lot about flooring in the time I was there for. The main issue for me was the fact that a few of us working there didnt get proper information to do our job a lot of times. It created a frustrating work environment. I was also told to clock out for lunch even though a lot of times I never actually got a break because it got too busy.
Pros
Good pay/benefits, good experience
Cons
inconsistent information and communication

Other Lumber Liquidators Employee Reviews

It’s not a place for someone to make living out of
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 14, 2019
Loved it at the beginning but the company hired new ceo and kicked out the founder of the company. Very corporate style. Doesn’t care much about employees.
Horrible management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 8, 2019
If you don’t plan on going far in life and want something that pays every week. This might be the job for you. The management staff are very unsupportive and one sided. Anyone in upper management aren’t going to support anyone who isn’t a store manger. A very uncomfortable work environment.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Poor management and favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumber Liquidators. Our community is ready to answer.