Lumen
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

Lumen Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Found 5 reviews matching the search with 15 related reviews.
Great Job Culture Good Work/Life Balance. Fair Compensation and nice Benefits Appropriate Job Security and Advancement Visionary Management Transforming for the better.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Level 3 Communications was acquired by Century Link. The legacy Level 3 folks seem to have a lasting fraternity in which we all still stay in touch. I would not be where I am in my career without my time at Level 3. I still miss it to this day!
Culture and focus of the company has changed since merger with Level 3. Alot more contention now vs. work enviornment pre-merger. Still a lot of good people doing good work but culture is not as positive as it used to be.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
Not enough resources to get the work done. Layoffs are impacting groups handling the work loads.
Disorganized disorder at best, the Sr leadership provided a vision, and tried to provide the flexibility for organizations to work without micromanaging the groups. This is only effective if they stepped in when things were not going well or in the direction the company was headed. Also, there is very little emphasis on solving internal problems and issues. No overall strategy developed for the Government Team, which effects ptoductivity.
CenturyLink was a very comfortable and very congenial place to work. All of the people that I worked with were very educated and very polite. I would have no problem working with them again.