Luminaire Employee Review

Revolving Door, Inconsistent Policies, Unprofessional Environment
Contract/Interior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2015
Thoroughly unprofessional environment to work for. Policies continuously changing. Can't hold on to employees for numerous reasons. Half the workforce left within 4 months which is a regular event every 2 years. Too many layers and obstacles to execute the simplest order. Are not service oriented toward their clients.

Other Luminaire Employee Reviews

Challenging, invigorating, inspirational and extremely educational.
Senior Design Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2019
My experience and impressions were positive yet very challenging. I had exceptional mentors and managers who invested their time and knowledge in supporting me which provided me with the confidence and motivation in achieving the targets and goals required. (It truly does "take a village")
Pros
Exposure to multi talented associates, marquee brands, world renowned labels, and extremely educated clients.
Cons
100% commission as compensation detrimental for employees without the proper training and skills.
Productive day
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 1, 2019
Luminaire is the great furniture in Miami , the Owners are beautiful people , it’s more de 40 years company .
The manager is good person, the atmosphere is good
Pros
Cons
Expensive healthcare insurance