Luminess Air Employee Reviews

Easy going job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TxSeptember 13, 2018
Very easy going job, the job tasks itself are very easy, maneuvering around the computers system is very easy and usher friendly. The management Always willing to help!
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
No benefits
Easy job with great hours!
CS (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXSeptember 11, 2018
this is a very relaxed call center job (which is very hard to find in the call center world) Management is very understanding and helpful, i just started school and i needed to leave an hour early once a week and they had no issues with this! :) Everyone is very down to earth and super sweet. The best part is the work hrs. 9-5 Mon-Fri!!! YESS!!!
A great company with down to earth ppl
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXSeptember 6, 2018
I worked with Luminess air for more than a year and loved it. I had to move in with family to help take care of my grandmother or I would still be there. The mangers are very down to earth and always willing to listen and work through any problems. they were very understanding when it came to time off or leaving due to a family emergency. They try and make it a fun environment for everyone. The company all around is a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunches on Monday. We got to spin the wheel to get extra money
Cons
Have to work some holidays.
Very Unprofessional
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXAugust 17, 2018
This job has a lot of drama, management keeps the drama up instead of fixing issues. They don't take out taxes nor offer health benefits. They get mad at you if you can't save a customer even if you tried to save them from returning items back.
Pros
Free Lunch on Mondays
Cons
Drama
They are only looking to hire independent contractors
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2018
The Luminess company itself is great! My position as Account Manger was as an independent contractor and with being on TV, I never knew if Luminess would be scheduled monthly and that is extremely difficult to live on.
They knew my knowledge was invaluable and so, we met briefly and I joined the team as an Account Manager handling the HSN business for Luminess.
Pros
Luminess team is fun
Cons
no health insurance, independent contracting
Room for improvement
Cosmetic Chemist I (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXMay 11, 2018
Hired as a Chemist for R&D/laboratory, with some production; endend up primarily doing production. Improper tools were provided, making it all the more difficult. Limited support, as many responsibilities flowed through a few managers. No Human Resources department; workforce is expendable. Poor communication through out company.
Pros
Industry experience
Cons
Work environment
Commission Based Fuel
Account Executive/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXMay 10, 2018
A bit unorganized throughout the entire company. Management was a tad unprofessional. I liked working for the company especially if you built a bond with your customers.
Very shadey and unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXMarch 30, 2018
This company is run by very shadey people trying to take advantage of people with their misleading advertisements and lying while making sales. Basically a scam. The management was hostile amd very overbearing.
Pros
Cons
Had to work through lunch breals on mondays.
Unorganized atmosphere
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXJanuary 18, 2018
No training, No raises, No bonuses. No policy, No HR, No Over time pay rate only straight time after your 40hrs.
Rats 🐀 inside the building. Free lunch to work thru your lunch time what your serve is not optional. No parking space.
Pros
No experience required
Cons
No overtime No profit bonus, No raises. Biweekly pay
This is more of a temporary job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXJuly 16, 2017
This company can work a little more on being professional and care more about it's employee's. Provide paid sick days, holidays, vacation days. Benefits, bonuses and raises. You do learn a lot being a customer service/sales rep. But hard work should always be acknowledge and should at least be rewarded. Other than that, this is a steady job. Answering calls all day, taking orders, taking payments, and other account inquirings.
Really Helpful Worker's
Product Line Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxFebruary 1, 2017
A typical day at work is good because of the atmosphere my coworkers bring with them. my manager is a really nice and helpful guy but the general manager is unprofessional and very rude. Also the wage is to low and they don't offer overtime pay at all.
Pros
Met really nice coworkers and helpful boss
Cons
General manager and low wage.
Don't work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXApril 19, 2016
The job would be a great place to work if there was not only a 30 min lunch break and immaturity. Also, the managers are extremely immature and unprofessional. The managers talk about other employees amongst each other and to other employees. The managers even talk about the employees in front of their faces then try to act professional when you address the situation. When you bring the situation to their attention, your situation is never resolved. You're always in the wrong. If the job had a professional work environment, it would be great. Anyone with a good head on your shoulders, find you a job that values you, your time, and has an open door policy about your opinions and issues in the work place. There's managers that should have been terminated with their actions towards employees. Extremely disrespectful people. This company will lose every good worker until their management gets together.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Horrible management, short lunch break
Easiest Job
Call center supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXAugust 17, 2015
All I had to do was sit and answer the phone for inquiring customers calling in. All the information I needed to answer any questions was taught to me before and I was also provided notes for extra help once training was over.
Pros
Sitting all day, good pay
Cons
No taxes taken out of the checks
This company is a JOKE
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXMarch 19, 2015
The pay was ok but you are paid as a contract worker because the company wants to be cheap. You only get a 30 min break. You have to ask if you can use the restroom like your a little child and sign in and out. You have to deal with rude customers all day long This is a call center by the way. The supervisors are so rude. They have attitudes all the time. There is no room for advancement.
Pros
hours m-f 9-530
Cons
short break, rude supervisors/customers
I love what I do!
Luminess Air Makeup Freelance Educator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 9, 2012
This is a pretty good place to work for, because it allows the flexible that I need in order to achieve some of my other goals in life. I also enjoy being a professional makeup artist which makes it easy for me to educate individuals about the product and company.
Productive, Faced paced work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXOctober 1, 2012
At Luminess Air i learned to work in a fast pace, and get my work done in a timely manner while multi tasking other items. The most enjoyable part of the day was working with my co workers as a team, and making each customer service experience a wonderful one. A typical day at work would be to stay positive in every situation and be a team player. I enjoyed my management staff.
Pros
having the weekends off
Cons
healthcare